00

Kit and Beam were Bestfriend, they have been know each other since kindergarden. Kit and Beam have a lot of similarities, including their birthdays. that's why they ended up being each other all the time until they are in collage.

one day, on their 19 birthday they both decide to celebrate their birthday together. Kit and Beam celebrating their birthday together along with the cake that they had bought from small old bakery named ' Magic Bakery ' when they returned from college.

before they leave the bakery, the owner warned them to be careful about making a wish or they would get into a trouble, but Kit and Beam ignored the owner words and immediately leave the bakery.

after they celebrating their birthday together, Kit and Beam feel little bit dizzy, they tought it was from the alcohol so they decide to get some rest and continue on the next day.

In the morning, when they woke up they felt something strange in their room and they feel there is something different but they don't know what it is. when they turned their head and looking at the mirror they both immediately screaming. Their bodies are swapping!!! Kit's on Beam's and Beam's on Kit's .

before everyone knows about their bodies are just being swapped, they should figure out how to makes everything normal again while none know about this swapping bodies tragedy.

Can Beam and Kit find the solution? And how will they keep it secret from their friends and their boyfriends?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! so this is my second book about 2moons the series ( because i love so freaking much with this series )  but this time it will only focus on Kit and Beam. they are not a couple in here, Ming and Forth is still their boyfriends in this story. but maybe there will be a little bit moment of ForthKit and MingBeam because their souls have been swapping. but still, there will be Mingkit and forthbeam and also PhaYo too ❤️

and thankyou soooooo muchhhh for supporting me in the previous book i really appreciate it guys❤️❤️❤️, this time i will do my best on writing this book and i hope you guys like it ><

and once again i apologize if there might be wrong grammar in this story.

hope you guys enjoy it! ~