03

Before they go back to their dormitory, they stop by the bakery near their college. it wasn't big and fancy bakery, it's kinda old and not that big. The bakery named ' Magic Bakery '

" ai Beam, are you sure that this is the one? " asked Kit while looking at the bakery, he wasn't sure about this bakery. look at that name! what kind of owner who named their own store like that? esp the place, it's so fucking far from downtown! why he build his store in here?

Beam check the map again " well, from what i saw in this map, yeah this is the one. this is the only bakery near our school "

" so, we go inside? but i'm scared ai Beam "

Beam nods his head, he hold Kit's hand and went inside the bakery store.

TRING...

they went inside the store, when they had entered inside the bakery store, they only met a few cupcakes and the rest was a strange potion. what kind of bakery store is this?

" ai Beam are you sure this is a bakery store and not a magic strage creepy store ? why they only have a few cupcakes? are they not supposed to sells another kind of cake? " said Kit, he hides behind Beam's back.

" i don't know eather ai Kit, but i'm pretty sure this is baㅡ "

" what do you guys want here? "

" ai Beam, who is he? why he is so creepy, should we go out and find another bakery shop?...i'm scared " said Kit whispered to Beam

" no! if we go to another bakery store that will be 2 hours from here, hell no! let's just buy a cake in here " said Beam, he look at the owner of this bakery store ㅡ he thinks ㅡ

" umm we are here to buy a......birthday cake? " said Beam try to be polite

" we don't have any " said the owner

" what? but this is a bakery store and you are supposed to sell a birthday cake! " said Beam frowned, what kind of bakery store that's not sell a birthday cake?!

" Beam, let's just forget about the cake we can find another way to celebrate our birthday. i think chicken and beers are enough for both of us, can we leave now Beam? " Said Kit, he's still hiding behind Beam's back.

" no, we should have a cake too! what kind of birthday party if we doesn't have a cake? just let me talk to him, he must be have the cake but he won't give it to us ㅡ sir, i will buy those cake of yours. how much is it? " Said Beam, pointing at a medium size of birthday cake

" it's not for sale kid, thats a magic cake it will be dangerous for you two even though there are no poison in this cake " said the owner

" it's okay sir, just tell me how much is it. i will buy that magic cake " said Beam, Kit poke Beam's back and whispered to Beam " ai Beam, why are you still trying to buy that cake? didn't you heard what he says? he said that cake is dangerous "

Beam ignore Kit and give the owner a money " here is the money sir, now give me the cake please i'm in hurry "

" well if that's what you want, then okay. i will give that cake to you but remember don't blame me if something happens with you guys " Said the owner as he handed Beam the magic cake, Beam ignored him. Beam and Kit left the store and going to their apartement, but before that they stopped at 7eleven to buy some beers.

At Beam and Kit's apartement

" cheers for our birthday!! " shout Beam and Kit as they drink the beers, Beam stand up from his sit and he picked up the birthday cake they'd bought from the magic bakery store.

Kit remember about whats the owner told him and Beam " ai Beam, are you sure that this cake is safe? because i still remember what he said to us "

" it's okay ai Kit, thats only because he didn't want this cake to us. just forget about it and let's celebrate our party!! " said Beam, Kit nodded.

Beam lit the candles, he handed the cake to Kit so now both of them hold the cake. " Kit, let's blow the candles together and don't forget to make a wish okay? "

after they make a wish and blow the candles, they ate the cake and don't forget about the chicken and beers. although they want to celebrate their birthday with their boyfriend but its enough to celebrate it only with their friend.

it's already 02.00 in the morning, their head are hurt and that must be because of the alcohol. Kit and Beam decide to get some rest, without their knowledge the cake that they ate from the magic store was dissapired and returns to it place, the magic bakery store.

the next day, Morning

" AAAAAAAHHHHHKKKKK ㅡ "