02

The clockwise still showing at 1 in the morning , but our lovely Beam already busy prepare for surprising Kit. although it's also Beam birthday but he loves to prank his besfriend like this.

he takes out all of the items that he will use to prank on Kit, there was two air horn and also don't forget that beam already prepared a small cake that he bought yesterday before they go to the bar.

first he checked on kit's room to make sure if he is still sleep or not, after that he back to his room to grab his air horn, luckly their room are soundproof so, no matter how loud you are none will hear you. slowly he entered Kit's room with his air horn and his small cake with 19 small candles in his hand. he put the cake on Kit's desk and come closer to the side of kit's bed. Kit position now is back to back with Beam, he placed the air horn behind his back  and under his pillow, so automatically the air horn will make a very loud sound when Kit turned his body to another side, but before that he make sure to plug his ear first and placed himself in the side of kit's room with a cake in his hand.

it takes only 8 minutes till Kit turned his body, when Kit turned his body these two air horn sounded very loud untill Kit fell from his bed.

[ airhorn sound ]

" F********K AI BEAM!!!! IT'S NOT THE TIME FOR PRANKING ME!! YOU JERK!!! WHERE ARE YOU NOW A**HOLE " yelled Kit

Beam is trying so hard not to laugh at Kit's shock, speechles and sleepy face right now. he quickly set up the candles and come closer to Kit. Beam stand behind Kit's back when this kid keep cursing about him around the dorm, when kit turned his body he saw Beam smiled at him and sing a birthday song. Kit immediately seated himself on the floor and covering his face with his small hand, he felt so embarrased yet happy right now. Beam laugh a little and seated himself on the floor like Kit

" oi...ai Kit don't you want to blow the candle huh? " Said Beam to Kit who still covering his face, Beam pull Kit's hand and he can see Kit's cute crying face.

although Kit knows that this will be happen to him but still he felt like he wants to cry everytime Beam doing this for him.

" you jerk! today is not only my birthday you idiot! it's also yours! i can't blow the candles just by myself ai Beam, we have to blow the candles together, okay? " Said Kit cried a little but his face showed a big smile on his lips as he punch beam shoulder a little.

" sure! then we have to blow this candles in 3...2...1.... "

[ Kit and Beam blowing the candles ]

" Happy Birthday to you ai Beam....."

" Happy birthday to you too ai Kit...."

after that Kit and Beam decide to go back to sleep again and they will discuss about what will they do for their birthday in the morning before they go to collage.

IN THE MORNING 07.30 am

like what they said, before they go to the collage they will discuss about what should they do for their birthday.

" so, Kit what do you want to do for our birthday? " asked Beam

" me? i want to pranking you for a whole day " Said Kit, he still upset with Beam because what he did to him last night.

" au ai kit, did you still upset with me? khor tod na? i'm just joking don't be mad again na na na " Beam grabs kit hand and hold it so tight.

when Beam was about to kiss his hand, Kit immediately pulled his hand off from Beam and hit his head " ai bah! don't you dare to kiss my hand! " yelled Kit jokingly

" er er khor tod khrub khun KitKat " Beam is joking pretend to apologize with formal attitude and language, and that makes our Kitkat can't stop laughing.

" ai bah!! hahaha let's be serious right now, what will we do for our birthday? " asked Kit while trying to stop his laughter

" do you want to buy another cake, beer and chicken for tonight? and i will borrow a dvd for us to watch " Said Beam

" sounds good, but when will we buy it ai beam? " asked Kit

" we can buy it after school, i heard there is a bakery near the collage so we can buy it after school " Said Beam and Kit agreed with his idea.

after finished discussing they leave the room and walked out to their collage for study.