Chapter seven

- "I don't think my father will accept your uncle's proposal..." - I continued.
- "I can ask him to talk with your father if you want." - he said.
- "Yeah, maybe that will work. Thank you so much." - I laid my head on his shoulder watching the fire and his family laughing, talking and living. I only wished my family was like that...
_______________

Back to my town, his uncle came with us to my house to talk with my father about the audition.

- "There's no way she will do an audition!" - shouted my father.
- "But dad...!" - I insisted.
- "I will handle with you later. Go to your room!"

His uncle continued trying to convince my father and I went to my room.

As I walked in, I saw the boy at the window and I just lowered my head. He put his hand on the glass of his window and I did the same. I think we both thought the same: "It will be okay, as long as I have you with me."

As soon as I placed my hand on the window, my dad walked in and the boy went away.

- "We don't have the money to do such a thing even if you got in! Don't blame me! But instead of that, I have something to ask you..." - he moderated his volume - "Will you play the entrance song on my weeding...?"
- "How can you ask me that just after refusing my life dream?!" - I replied angrily.

I went out, running down the stairs and shutting the door behind me with such strength I thought I had broken the handle. I rang at the boy's door.