Experiment

smut warning 

      Evan was at Jared's door awkwardly with his mother, both of them dressed quite nicely. Their parents had arranged to go out for dinner, leaving the boys home alone to bond. Nevertheless, Heidi made Evan dress nicely to make a good impression. He had an old tie on with a button up shirt but khaki shorts with new balance sneakers. He knew Jared from being long time family friends, but they never spent that much time alone. It was hard to deny that he had feelings for the other, but he was much to shy to do anything about it. The parents greeted each other with hugs, leaving quick and leaving the house alone to the two boys. They stood awkwardly, Evan trying not to look at Jared because he was afraid he would blush.

     "Why do you have a tie on?"

      "W-Well, my mom wanted me to look nice-"

      "Kinky. Wanna play video games?" Evan blushed bright red, his hands shaking a little.

      "Yeah sure..." They ran up to Jared's room, sitting on his bed and flicking on the tv. They sat in silence besides the pinging of the fake monsters dying, both somehow incredibly focused on the game. 

     "Are you a virgin?" Jared said almost simply, hearing Evan start flustering and smirking.

     "W-What did you say? I'm not a vegan..." Evan tried to cover up his blushing, but Jared was giggling a little as Evan tried to make sense of the situation. He liked the innocent boy and moved closer to him on the bed.

     "I said..." Jared moved on top of Evan, straddling him between his legs.

     "Are you a virgin?" He whispered close to Evan's face. Evan lost control and put his hand on Jared's chest, stroking down it a little. He came to his senses and pulled it away, blushing madly.

     "So w-what if I am?" He said almost defensively, looking Jared for the first time directly in the eyes and melting at the others seductive glance.

     "Doesn't matter I guess, just wondered if you were interested in changing that." He winked, Evan not noticing his own nodding.

      "Y-You would fuck me? Who would want to fuck Evan Hansen?"

      "Who wouldn't? Evan, you're basically twink and a gay boys dream. Plus your body is amazing and your personality isn't douchey." Evan moved his body closer to Jared's, pulling him closer on top of him.

      "Let's do it."

       "R-Really?"

       "Fuck me, Jared." Evan said confidently, Jared going quick to unbutton Evan's shirt and take of his tie. He took his shirt off of him, kissing his chest softly. Evan took Jared's pac man shirt off, throwing it to the ground carelessly. Jared took Evan's wrists in his hands, holding them above his head as he dipped in and kissed him deeply. Evan kissed back strongly, blushing brighter from Jared's hands holding him captive. He stuck his tongue into Jared's mouth, pulling against his lips a little and letting out a moan. Jared smiled against Evan's lips, pulling apart to look at his directly while holding his wrists.

     "Like that, Hansen?" He said almost harshly, but in some way it turned Evan on.

      "M-Mmm..." Evan moaned in reply, Jared nearly blushing but deciding to keep more dominant. He started grinding down on Evan, hearing the smaller boys breathing gasp a little. Evan grind back on him, moving closer to Jared and biting down on his neck while developing a boner. Jared ran his hand down Evan's bare chest, squeezing his nipples in the hand that wasn't holding Evan's hands. 

     "Undress me." Evan said with his voice rasping a little, Jared nearly moaning. He was quick to fumble with Evan's buttons on his shorts, smirking at the choice of khakis. Somehow gently, he took his shorts and boxers off in a fast motion. Evan slowly took Jared's jeans off, kissing above his boxers before taking them off. They just stared at each other, looking up and down each others body. Evan struggled for his hands to get free, eventually getting one out and stroking down Jared's impressive dick slowly. Jared moaned quietly, taking Evan's hands again and grabbing his tie.

      "Can I tie your hands?" Evan looked shocked but nodded quickly, smiling naughtily. Jared wrapped the tie tightly but carefully around Evan's hands, then tying it to the bed behind him. Evan wiggled his hands to get almost comfortable. Jared grabbed a condom from the table next to him, Evan looking away embarrassed knowing that he had somewhat prepared. Jared pulled it on effortlessly, looking back to Evan almost nervously.

      "It's gonna hurt since it's your first time. You sure you want this?"

       "Jared. I want you to fuck me. Hard." Evan said demandingly, smirking up to Jared and kissing him quickly. Jared nodded, lining up to Evan. He pushed slowly into Evan, hearing him moan loudly. 

     "A-Again... Faster." Evan said wincing, Jared speeding up his thrusts. He finally hit Evan's prostate, hearing him exhale sharply as he gasped. Evan's hips met Jared's every thrust, struggling against the tie. He felt his stomach tense as Jared hit his prostate over and over, biting his lip.

     "I'm gonna come..." Jared almost smiled and grabbed Evan's ass in his hand, slapping it playfully. Evan's breathe hitched, realizing how much he liked the feeling of being more submissive. He came as Jared put a hand on his dick, his cum shooting out onto the bed sheets. Jared came inside of Evan as he heard the moan he caused the other, pulling out and wrapping the condom to throw it away. Jared untied Evan, seeing the boy frown a little.

     "You really liked that?"

      "Really. I-I like being controlled..." Evan mumbled, hiding his face in Jared's neck as they both panted a little. Jared grabbed his ass again, squeezing it as they laid together. Evan mumbled something incoherent but held Jared close to him. He reached up to kiss his neck, biting down and sucking just one hickey. He smiled at his small work, watching Jared come down from being so dominant and just blush.

     "Damn you're cute... And you fuck really good." 

     "Y-You felt really... Really incredible. I-I mean it hurt, but in a good way." Jared smiled at the boys innocence, kissing him softly. Evan got a text saying his parents would be late and he should sleep over. He smiled and pulled on one of Jared's older shirts and grabbed his boxers while Jared did the same. 

     "C-Can we cuddle or was this like a one time thing?" 

      "Can we fucking date?"

      "P-Please." Evan smiled softly, feeling Jared's arm wrap around his stomach as they lay on the bed. He spooned Evan, pulling him close to his chest and kissing the side of his face. Evan fell asleep as he was kissing Jared, their lips resting against each other as they both drifted off.

//

a.n: bad ending bUTT smutt