Trans!Evan

"I-If we're gonna date... I should tell you... I'm trans. B-But I've had top surgery and I'm on testosterone so-" Evan rambled on almost frightened that Jared would reject him but his eyes widening as Jared just leaned in to kiss him. He put his hand on the others chest, smiling a little as they kissed in his college dorm. Jared pulled away with a small blush, holding Evan's soft hand in his own.

     "I don't care. I mean, I do. But I care about you, not what's in your pants. You're amazing, and really hot, and I like you." Evan was almost crying as he threw himself on Jared, hugging him tightly. 

     "T-The last guy told me I was a fake, s-so thank you!" Evan choked through tears, Jared frowning a little.

     "I'll beat up anyone who says shit like that to you. You're fucking incredible and no ones going to treat you like that." He said as he leaned in to kiss Evan again, feeling Evan's hands hold his face gently. They sat kissing for what seemed like forever, only to be interrupted by Jared pulling apart for a moment to look Evan in the eyes concerned.

    "If I ever do anything that upsets you, tell me, okay? I want you to feel supported by me and never violated... If I mess anything up just make sure I know... I don't want to hurt you in any way." 

      "I-I doubt you'll do anything, but if you do I-I'll say something." He said quietly as he kissed Jared quickly, pushing him over so he could cuddle on top of him. Jared laughed a little, hugging Evan in his arms as they talked about nothing until they fell asleep.

     It was a few weeks into the relationship and everything was going amazing. They were easily the best couple on the college campus and were constantly in each others dorms. One day Jared had noticed Evan being more moody then usual during class and went to his dorm to ask him about it later in the day. He opened the door slowly, seeing the lights off except for a blaring tv screen. Evan was curled up on a small couch in the corner, wrapped in blankets and holding a heating pad over his stomach. His eyes were lined with tears as he looked over to Jared weakly. 

     "O-Oh my god are you okay? What happened?" Jared rushed to his boyfriends side, throwing his arms around him to hold him tightly. Evan sniffed, lowering the volume of the tv as he collapsed in bundles of fabric into Jared's side.

     "I-I'm on..." He choked, holding onto Jared tightly as pain seared through him.

     "My period." Jared frowned, hugging Evan tighter.

      "What can I do? Do you need pain meds? I can go get you some food..." Jared started rambling before Evan sniffed again, causing his attention to shift back to his crying boy.

     "C-Can you get that bottle of pills?" Jared nodded quickly, grabbing the pills and almost dropping them as he rushed to get them to Evan. He got up to pour Evan a glass of water to help him swallow the pills. Evan smiled graciously, taking a few of the pills with the water.

     "That okay? What else can I do?"

      "Just... Give me cuddles..." He said almost pathetically as he reached his arms weakly out to Jared. Jared happily obliged and lay the boy down, wrapping his arms around him from behind as they laid on the couch. He rubbed circles into the heating pad on Evan's lower stomach, having looked up how to help earlier in case the situation arose. Evan blushed, sinking more into Jared's grasp as he felt relief to the sharp pain. 

     "I love you I love you I love you." Jared whispered over and over, kissing the tip of Evan's ear as they lay in the dark. 

     "Fuck, I'm lucky to have you. I love you." Evan repeated the last part back to him, turning around to kiss the other gently. They kissed innocently, both afraid to go further in fear of hurting the other. 

     "Babe..." Evan said after awhile of silence, looking at Jared frowning.

     "Hm?"

     "I don't w-want to annoy you but... There's hot chocolate in the little kitchen thing..." Evan said with a pout, Jared smiling and getting up quickly.

     "Say no more, it's my quest to make you happy. Or at least try." Jared walked to the kitchen to make hot chocolate, coming back minutes later with two mugs in his hands.

     "Wait! I wanna take a picture of you... And like post it to show I have friends and stuff b-because I don't know I'm p-proud of you?" Evan mumbled his rant, taking a picture of Jared and blushing madly. Jared just laughed and handed Evan his mug, watching him drink it quickly.

     "Thank you... I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." He said softly, kissing Jared's cheek as he posted the picture with the caption "The best <3" onto his Instagram. Jared rushed to open his phone, quickly double tapping the photo as Evan looked confused.

     "I had to be your first like." He said simply, smiling and holding Evan's hand in his own. Evan sipped on the drink as he leaned against Jared, flicking on the tv again to The Princess Bride.

     "I'm a sucker for happy endings." Evan said quietly, wrapping him and Jared in a fluffy blanket. Jared reached his arm out to put around Evan's shoulders, then feeling the boys head relax on his shoulder. 

     "I want a happy ending like that, with you." Jared murmured to Evan, seeing the boys face light up a little in the dark.

      "M-Me too. But for now I'm in fucking pain so I'm gonna be quiet and enjoy the movie." Evan was flustered, and just held Jared's hand tighter as a cramp went through him. Jared smiled almost sadly, hating to see his love in pain. He kissed his forehead before relaxing into the worn down couch to watch the rest of the movie in silence. After awhile he heard little snores coming from the boy next to him so he took the responsibility to carry him to bed. He laid him down and was about to go when he heard a small voice.

     "Stay..." Jared walked back to the bed and lay down beside his boyfriend, wrapping a blanket around his stomach and his arms around his back. Evan fell asleep again quickly and Jared fell asleep to the breathes reminding him that Evan was okay. 

//

a.n: a quickie but i rlly wanted to write this prompt from @MintLoser aka my main dude for ideas tysm