Long time no see

tw: "fag" used   ,, also read a.n. at the end pls <3

     "Oh! Ev, what's this one called?" Jared said as he ran his hand down the bark of a tree, liking how it felt under his fingers. Evan giggled and stood beside Jared, being a little taller and holding the others hand.

     "I-It's a dogwood! One of my favorites..." He smiled as he took a leaf falling from the tree and sticking it in Jared's hair. He kissed the boys cheek as they continued along the park sidewalk, stopping ever so often to snap some photos of the trees. As they reached a bench area, they sat down to share a little food and go through there photos. Within moments Jared had gone rigid and his face had lost most of its color, only a small blush staying on his pale cheeks. Evan looked scared, holding his hand tightly but feeling Jared pull his away. 

     "W-We have t-to go, right now-"

      "Jared Kleinman! Long time no see." A man with a smirk approached, reaching out to shake his hand. Jared shook it as he bit his lip, retracting it quickly afterwards.

     "Y-Yea!"

      "Who's this? Hey kid, I'm Charlie." He said with an almost friendly wave. Evan was too worried for Jared to do anything so he let the other take the lead.

     "This is E-Evan, my friend." Evan was about to interrupt to say boyfriend but by the look on Jared's face, he knew better than to. 

     "Nice to meet ya. Jared's a good one if you're looking for a relationship. I shouldn't have broken up with him!" Charlie joked, sitting down next to Jared. Jared quickly moved closer to Evan, almost whimpering at the other.

     "Oh, you dated?"

      "Yea, we were like, a power couple in college. We fought about some stupid shit and that ended it. What was it, forgetting to buy the bath bombs you liked?"

     "You called me a fag." He whispered, Evan looking enraged as Charlie just stared blankly.

      "What was that?"

      "Care to explain why you called my boyfriend a fag, Charlie?" Evan said with a smile, holding Jared's hand tightly.

     "Oh I didn't know- No shit. You guys are obvious. I don't care to explain, really. It was a simple misund-"

      "Y-You said you w-were too important to... To b-be hanging out with s-some lame f-fag in front of all of your friends!" Jared said louder, shaking as Evan held him closer. 

      "Well, I had a reputation to uphold! You were such a loser I couldn't afford for people to think we were actually dating."

     "Scuse me, but Jared Kleinman is the most incredible human being I've ever met. Much more "important" than you. So... Could you please leave?" Evan said softly, some how managing to seem cute even when he was openly insulting someone. Jared kissed Evan's hand in his as they got up to leave. Charlie put his hand on Jared's knee, taking his free hand to scribble his number on his palm. Jared tugged his hand away, shocked and horrified as Evan held him closer.

     "If you need a good fuck, call me." He said before leaving, his hips swaying ever so slightly as he left.

      "I have your number, asshole! I haven't called for a reason! Fuck you." Jared yelled after him, blushing as people turned from around to look at him strangely. He stammered as he grabbed Evan's hand and trekked running down the streets before crashing into their apartment. 

      "H-How fucking dare he speak to you like that? Give me that number... I'm not done with him." Evan was yelling but somehow quietly, pacing around the room until Jared caught him in his arms, sitting him down on the couch.

      "Calm down... It's okay. I don't care about him, I care that you stood up for me. That was really brave of you, Evan. I'm proud of my boyfriend." He said as he held Evan in his arms, holding him tightly to his chest as they fell into each other. Evan laid his head on Jared's chest, smiling to hear his heartbeat. 

     "It was no problem... I-I don't like when people talk to you like that. I wanna protect you..." He murmured, Jared awing and kissing all over his face. 

      "You did, but you looked cute as hell when you did. I don't know how it's actually possibly to look so frightening and adorable at the same time, but you do it. You're impossibly possible." And with that Jared was enveloped in a deep kiss initiated by the other, pushing and pulling against each others lips. Evan's tongue swiped against Jared's bottom lip, the boy opening his mouth to allow access for his tongue to roam inside. Evan straddled over Jared, holding the others face in his hands as they rocked against each other. 

     "I love you, you know that right?" Evan whispered as he fell on top of Jared, his arms hugging tightly around his chest. Jared pulled the boy closer, snuggling his face into the crook of Evan's neck as they simply enjoyed the others presence.

     "I love you more..."

      "But you're wrong for I love you more."

       "Wanna fucking fight?"

       "You're on."

       "I'm kidding, I could never hurt yoouu." He purred as he pushed a lock of Evan's hair out of his eyes, knowing the boy hated when it fell to close to his eyelashes. 

      "Fine, I love you more though." Jared started to say something but rolled his eyes, kissing Evan's neck softly as the sound of the city blew by outside. He was distracted as he heard little keyboard sounds coming from behind his head, peaking to see Evan typing quickly.

      "Do I address him small dick big asshole, or Charlie?"

//

a.n: short n sweet kleinsen HI I TAKE KLEINSEN REQUESTS OR REQUESTS FOR ANY OF MY WORKS SO LIKE DM ME HERE OR COMMENT 

Gay Kleinsen One Shots // Dear Evan Hansenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें