(9)

[song for chapter: Needy-Ariana Grande]
Ziah's POV:
-7:30am-
I open my eyes and I have a huge migraine.
Zoe is still passed out on the floor next to me only I realize this ain't my house floor or hers.
I look around to realize we are in a small cell.
Just us two.
"Sir why are we here?" I ask the officer at the small desk.
"Ha..DUI. Don't worry your bond is set at $10,000." He says & goes back to reading his newspaper.
I sigh loudly.
"Damnit Zoe we couldn't Uber it nooooo we had to take your car!" I say and Zoe wakes up looking a mess.
Her eyeliner smeared and hair frizzy.
Her mini dress hiked up and I see she's barefoot.
"Ok ladies you have been bonded out now good morning and goodbye" the officer says opening the door to the cell and revealing a very pissed off Nate.
-in the car-
We just finished dropping off Zoe at her apartment and now we are on the way back home.
Not a word has been said since he bailed us out.
"Nate I'm-"
"Sorry? Really Zi you aren't a kid anymore a DUI could've cost your license or worst you could've been locked up for a while." He says with anger in his voice.
"I was only tipsy babe,nothing dangerous" I say
"4 Shirley temples isn't dangerous?" He says raising his eyebrow and I sigh looking at the floor.
"You're such a hypocrite,you can go drink loads and come home and I don't say shit!" I say and he stops the car.
"Am I always fucked up on alcohol is that what you're saying?" He asks me & I shake my head
"No but still I got drunk once and I'm being scolded like a child!" I say
"Because you had Zoe with you!" He says
"ZOE's a grown woman like me Nate you don't have to worry about her" I say
"Me worried about her? Zi I was worried about you ok? I don't wanna lose you,you're my everything. God forbid you would've crashed I would've been devastated." He says and I watch as his eyes water.
"You're my best friend Zi. I can't lose you" He says and I hug him tightly.
"I'm not going anywhere babe I'm right here" I say and peck his lips.
"You know what I'm down for?" He asks me winking
"No we are not in this car" I say and he moves my chair back and I'm squealing.
"No Nate...we just got the seats cleaned" I say
"Cmon...we haven't done "it" in a while" He says & I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Fine come here" I say and I kiss him passionately.
Thank god the windows are tinted...
[❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️]
#chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey💜
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨