Roman Bürki Imagine

Roman Bürki Imagine for goretzkaleon

Holding hands, Roman and Cecilia we walking to gate 27 to Santorini for their honeymoon after getting married by the beach in early July. After getting married in Dortmund and inviting the whole team and their families, the couple were talking about their plans for the future. "Cecilia, I know we have been living together for a long time now, but I want us to be officially living to together. Maybe I can buy a bigger and better house for you. Personally for both of us, not just for me, but for you too."

"Baby, you don't need too. You're too sweet, you don't need to buy a new expensive house just for me. I'm fine with living in our current house."

"No, I need you to be happy. If you want me to be happy, let me buy us a new house. A bigger pool, larger backyard and more comfortable everything. Please sweetheart." Roman begged Cecilia with those cute puppy eyes of his. She looked into his dark brown eyes. 

"Fine, but on one condition, you need to be comfortable too. You got that Mr Bürki?" 

"Yes ma'am, or should I say Mrs Bürki?" He winked at his new wife. 

"Baby, stop." She giggled and lightly punched him in the arm.

"Honey, are you sure? Because.... I could just do this." Suddenly, without warning, he started tickling his wife. 

"Baby, stop. Stop, it tickles. You're murdering me!"

"Am I? Are you sure?" He asked chuckling.

"Stop."

"Okay, then say I am the  the best footballer in the world for forever and is Cecilia's best significant other!"

"Fine! Roman freaking Bürki is the best footballer for eternity and is Cecilia's best significant other! Okay? Here."

"Thank you." He thanked while kissing the tip of her nose.

A woman's voice rang around the airport, "first and business class to Santorini ready for departure at gate 27." She repeated those words through the speaker.

Roman held Cecilia's hand and gradged her hand towards the line. After handing the tickets to the fight attendants to scan, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and smiled at her as he was staring at her. 

"I am very lucky to have a wife like you and luckily, that is you." After kissing each other on the lips quickly, they entered the plane.  

As they were walking on the beach to find a restaurant, they looked at the beautiful sunset. It was a kaleidoscope of orange, red, purple and blue. It was amazing. 

Sitting on the soft sand, they smiled at each other. "Roman, thank you so much for this. For everything. You are my Prince Charming and will always be my Prince Charming and the love of my life."

Roman leaned in for a kiss, a long and passionate kiss.