Marc Bartra imagine

Marc Bartra imagine for Bartrugh (I'm sorry I tried to mention you but for some reason I couldn't so I'll do it in the comments)

"Lia, I'm divorcing with my wife, Melissa. She cheated on me with another man."

"Marc, it's okay. Hope you feel better. You know I can't stand seeing you broken."

"Lia, thanks for being there for me. It means a lot to me. You're the best best friend anyone can ever ask for."

"Your welcome. Now, just finish filing the divorce of yours. Let's go out for lunch. Let's meet at (restaurant of your choice)."

"Okay, but do you want to go out for dinner instead?"

"Um, sure."

"Okay, I'll pick you up at six."

"See you."

"Bye."

Lia hung up the phone. But she didn't know whether she should feel bad or happy. Marc was her best friend for years and in the mean time, she loved him. After arriving at the bookstore, Lia picked up a book to buy. She went to the cashier and paid for her book. Hungry, she walked to a restaurant and sat down. 

"Excuse me, do you mind taking my order?"

"Sure."

Telling the waitress her order, Lia smiled kindly at her.

"Hold on, aren't you Marc Bartra's new girlfriend? You know, after his ex - wife."

"Um, no. I'm just his best friend."

"Oh well. Sorry about that. I probably got mixed up. with someone else."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ Time skip to Lia getting ready∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Lia put on some makeup and put on a red dress since she didn't know where they were going. Considering it was Marc, she had chosen his favourite dress. 

Lia's hairstyle, makeup and dress. 

Just before she was going to sit down on the sofa, someone had knocked on the door

Just before she was going to sit down on the sofa, someone had knocked on the door.  After opening the door she gasps. "Wow, Marc. You're early." "Of course! Let's go."

At the restaurant, Marc looked into Lia's eyes. "Lia, I need to tell you something. I - I love you. Whenever I'm near you, I get butterflies. A different feeling from Melissa. A better feeling. You make me happy. I never realised I love you. I understand if you don't feel the same way." Marc explained. 

"Marc, I love you too. But I never had the guts to tell you. When you told me you were dating Melissa and then marrying her, I was crushed. I wish I had told you earlier."

"Okay, because we both have feelings for each other, d - do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I would love that."

From then on, Marc and Lia had been an item. Soon, Marc and Lia got married and had a son named Marc Bartra Aregall Junior.