Harry Kane Imagine

Harry Kane Imagine for harrykaneismyworld

"Why do I have to do to your team's training anyway? I don't even know Tottenham Hotspur well. I just know it's a team." I said stubbornly. My father, Mauricio, sighed deeply, rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips. 

"Evie, I would like you to get to know my team better. After all, I am your father and their coach." he explained. 

I groaned loudly and stomped my feet. "FIne, I'll go and get ready." I gritted my teeth and stormed off. 

"Evie, I have to go first. I need to talk to the staff if that's okay with you. I'll see you at training Evie, I hope you know where to go."

I went to my closet and grabbed something warm and cozy. A trench coat and a black dress that fit. After I  got ready, I went downstairs to say goodbye to my mum and go to the garage.

Groaning, I texted Dad to tell him that I'm going.

Me: Dad I'm leaving rn

Dad: Great!

Dad: But I'm busy so if I am not there just talk to the players ok?

Me: No I don't know them so I don't like them

Me: I only know good teams

Me: Like Arsenal 

Me: Why can't I meet Arsenal 

Dad: Because North London Derby

Me: That's y Spurs sucks

Dad: Don't say that

Me: I thought u r busy 

Why on Earth do I have to go visit my dad to watch this stupid team train? I don't even like them. Well actually, I hate them. Driving as slowly I can go to kill time, I looked around to find the team's training ground. As soon as I found it and got out of the car, I bumped into someone tall. 

"I'm sorry," I apologised. I looked up and saw him, Harry Kane. Harry fucking Kane. "No, I am sorry. Are you Evie, Mauricio's daughter?"

"Yes, I am. And you're Harry Kane right?"

"Yeah. Come, I'll lead the way to the pitch or maybe the cafe for you to wait for your dad."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Call me Harry."

"Sure. Call me Evie."

After exchanging our numbers, we soon became close friends. A few months later, we started dating. Two years later, we got married in (your chosen location). One year after getting married, we decided to have kids. Now, we have three kids. Two boys and a girl.