James Rodriguez Imagine

James Rodriguez Imagine for vertonghen

Name- Ari

Player- James Rodriguez

Plot- I'm Ronaldo's little sister and we fall for each other

"Hey boys, I this is Ari, my little sister," Cristiano said to his teammates at training, "she'll be here with us at Madrid to tour before she moves here. So you should make her feel welcome and make her enjoy her time here."

"Hi, yeah so I'm Ari. I'm going to be here for two weeks before going back to Portugal. I hope I get to know you guys." She smiled at everyone but there was one who caught her eye. He had that sweet, innocent smile on his face. After greeting Ari, everyone went off to doing their own thing except for James Rodrigues, the man who caught Ari's eye. 

"Ola Ari. I'm James Rodriguez. I hope you enjoy your stay at Madrid. Do you want someone to hang out with besides your brother? Not that hanging out with him is bad. But it's just that I want to get to know you better." James said nervously.

She smiled at him and said, "no worries James. You seem nice. But yeah, we can get to know each other."

"Do you want to go on a tour of Madrid?"

"Yeah sure. I would love to."

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"That's great! I'll pick you up at eleven."

After training, Cristiano asked Ari whether she had made new friends. "Yeah. James, he seemed really nice. By the way, I'm going on a tour with him tomorrow." She was nervous to tell Cristiano  that she had feelings for his friend. 

"Ari, your secret is safe with me." He winked at her. 

"What?"

"Oh please, I can see the way both of you look at each other. And he's single."Cristiano rolled his eyes then winked at his sister.

"Oh lord, please don't tell him."

"I won't. I promise."

The next day, they went on their day on a tour of the majestic Madrid ( I support Barca but I think  Real has very strong players and I like the city. Just not the team. But I like the players though).

Ari and James had a blast that day. He bought her ice cream and went out for lunch and dinner together. They quickly became great friends. Right after Ari came back, they became a thing. Three years later, they got married and had kids. One girl and two boys named Lily Rodriguez, Cristiano Rodriguez and James Rodriguez jr.