Christian Pulisic Imagine

Christian Pulisic Imagine for becca9morris10

Christian looked down at his date, Becca, and smiled. "You ready to go?" He asked blushing slightly while taking her hand hesitantly. "Yep. Are you?" She asked raising her eyebrows slightly doubting her to - be boyfriend. 

"What Mats?" She said at her best friend.

"Well, you know Christian Pulisic right? You see, I told him about you. He's actually your age. He likes the same things as you do."

"So?"

"He's single."

"Okay?"

"He's interested in you so do you want to go out with him?"

"Umm."

"Please Becca. I'll do anything. Please. I'm betting on it with Sven. If I lose, I have to ask (your friend) out."

Becca rolled her eyes in annoyance and sighed. "Fine Mats. I'll tell you what I want you to do later, after the date. Just give me the boy's number."

"Okay, I'll send it to you his number."

After Becca's flashback ended of how it all started, she smiled at Christian. "So, what do you want to do Becca?" She thought about it for a second and shrugged. "I don't really know. Maybe we can go for a walk?" He nodded and opened his mouth to say something. But, he was lost for words. "I'm sorry, I forgot what I was going to say. It's just you're so beautiful." 

Becca blushed rose red at his comment. "Thanks Christian. That's really nice." 

"Do you want to go on a roller coaster? Maybe that one or that one?" At first Becca was dazed then she looked at him without saying anything smiled at his enthusiasm. 

"But if you don't want to go on a roller coaster it's perfectly fine. Really." Christian explained to his date. 

"No, it's fine. We can go on a few. As a matter of fact, I actually like roller coasters. We could go on that one." She suggested. 

After waiting for five minutes, they sat next to each other. They glanced at each other shyly and held each others hand. "Are you ready Becca?" 

"Mhm. Are you?" "I was born ready. Rawr." Becca giggled at his comment. "You're cute." She said. 

"Thanks." They stared at each other until the roller coaster blasted off without warning. "OH MY GOD!" She screamed in surprise. "Yeah, I didn't see that coming." They laughed at their response. 

After a long day, they held each others hands tightly. "So, Becca, do you want to go out again?" 

"I would love to." Secretly, Becca had butterflies in her stomach that wouldn't go away. On the inside, she wanted to scream. She couldn't wait to tell Mats about the date.

Mats: How was the date Becca??

Becca: Amazing :)

Mats: Are you a thing

Becca: sadly no :(

Mats: Okay I'll tell Christian that ^_^

Becca: NO!!!

Mats: sorry already did mate

Becca: Screw u 

Becca: u horrible horrible man

Mats: I'll send u a recording of what he said

Mats: *send recording* *Christian's reaction:* Serisouly! I don't believe you Mats. Oh yeah. He's right. Um, that's a good thing I guess. I mean, I like her. More than a friend. So yeah. MATS! ARE YOU FUCKING RECORDING THIS! OH MY GOD MATS DON'T SEND IT TO HER! Sorry bro. Already did.

Becca: Oml Mats

Mats: btw he's reading this

Becca: OML OH MY GOD MATS U FUCKING IDIOT