✟ 1. Product of my Enviroment

"A Stack of Ones is exactly what we sin for." - Dumar Jackson | K. Camp Stack of Ones

6 years later.....

The December night wind blew gently, pushing the aroma of breakfast from the nearby Waffle House in the air. It was a Friday night, a night where most people stumbled around drunk and careless.

Drunken smiles graced lips, lust-filled eyes, and hands uncontrollably touched places that should only be touched behind closed doors. Rich men, like the one currently at the ATM of Bank of America, withdrew money while looking around nervously trying not to be seen.

Too focused on grabbing cash, to pay a whore to do the things that his wife wouldn't dare think to do.

A twenty-one-year-old Romeo eyed the man carefully. His brows were furrowed, and his chiseled jawline clenched as he sat in deep thought.

Not long before, he placed a card reader in the ATM while wearing all black and a mask to hide his identity. He had plans to collect card numbers and either sell them off or make new cards to spend money.

The apple didn't fall from the tree. Normally what you're exposed to, is what you become.

That was the exact case in Romeo's life, he was a product of his environment. He was a hustler just like his father, and another statistic of a black man being a thug.

With Rory being away in prison and Romeo being responsible, he became the man of the house. His mother did manage to work, but she ended up hurting her back on her job so she had to file for disability.

That wasn't enough money to live off of, so Ro and Raphey did what they knew how to do best. Hustle.

Being that all of Rory's money was illegal, all his bank accounts and assets had been seized. The only thing that Ariane was able to keep, was the home she purchased with legal money.

It was a Habitat home with four bedrooms, and three and a half baths. The home was located in the heart of a hood, on the east side of Dallas to be exact.

The neighborhood was known for drug activity and hustlers. Returning back to that neighborhood changed the twin's life.

Romeo watched as the man quickly walked to his car trying to avoid being robbed, and also anxious for his whore to fondle his butt during sex. It was something that turned him on, and something his wife would NEVER do in which he didn't want to run this risk of her being disgusted by him.

Glancing over at Raphael who was on his laptop, he gave him a head nod clarifying that he received the data he needed. Romeo exited the vehicle and went to retrieve the card reader.

Once he received it, he returned to the car and the two headed to his girlfriend's house.

"So listen," Romeo spoke cutting down the radio that was currently playing Young Jeezy's Been Getting Money, "Knots supposed to get back at me about possibly letting us run for him."

Raphael lazily looked over at Romeo, chuckling in disbelief.

"Nigga, my father was a boss, do I look like the type of nigga to work for the help?" Raphael questioned lifting one of his thick brows.

"You look like the type of nigga that need to learn how to play the game." Romeo replied glancing between Raphael and the road, "You remember how Pops them got on."

Raphael sat there thinking about what Romeo said, but he still wasn't thrilled about the idea. Though Rory wasn't in the streets anymore, his name still held weight.