✟ 4.| Chosen

"If you want to be successful in this world you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck." - Jen Welter

K N O T S paced the floor, while puffing on a blunt as his right hand man Deuce continued to play the surveillance videos. It showcased Raphael and his friend Menace hitting one set of traps, Romeo and Spook hitting another.

The four were in all black but had no masks just to let Knots know what time it really was. Romeo was a lot of things, but pussy wasn't one.

If he gave you an ultimatum, your best bet was to be take what he was offering. Now here they were, and a part of Knots regretted not doing business with him.

Word spread fast around town, and it wasn't a secret how the boys gave it up. They either credit card scammed, or they robbed and you didn't wanna be the one they robbed.

The other bosses knew it was better to link with the boys, because if they didn't they would end up taking losses. Either they would lose men, product, or money.

"These lil niggas trying me, and I'm not bout to be tried." Knots said pointing at the screen as Romeo exited the trap smiling at the camera while shooting his middle finger.

"Yeah, they trying to force yo hand." Deuce said rubbing his chin.

"I'm bout to shoot these niggas head off." Knots said lying through his teeth.

He wasn't bout that life foreal.

There was a knock at the door, before the door opened. A fat guy by the name of Pooh looked between Knots and Deuce.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we got Fetty up front," Pooh said before closing the door.

Knots sighed, and kissed his teeth. "Now I gotta go tell this nigga I might not have his money, for product he JUST gave me."

"Maybe if you tell him about these lil niggas, he can pull his muscle and we kill two birds with one stone. Make the shit beneficial to him Knots." Deuce said eyeing him.

Knots thought about it and rubbed his chin, "You right, you right."

Knots left the room, as Deuce sat there with his hands clasped together. The reality of the situation was, he was playing puppet master.

Knots walked down the hall, as Fetty looked around the trap while his security stood around. Shit like this wasn't his style, he preferred public settings and preferably to be amongst the upper echelon.

He didn't mind being around his black brothers, but he hated being around niggas and only a few would understand the difference.

Fetty was a walking contradiction, in some ways and pro-black everything. He believed in being with a black woman, investing in the black community, but at the same time, his drugs poured into the black community.

"Fetty!" Knots dragged out throwing his arms in the air in a welcoming manner, "What's good my G?"

"Mhm, what you got me down here for? You know this ain't my style." Fetty spoke folding his hands, "And talk quick, cause I got other shit to handle."

Knots let out a sigh and fell down in an empty chair. He rubbed his head, then looked at Fetty.

"I got these lil niggas, who hit my spots soon as I got that product from you." Knots admitted looking at Fetty.