✟ 3.| Power

"No one is you, and that is your Power." - Unknown

Marissa smiled as her fingers gently massaged the flower petals, that she was fascinated with at the moment. Fetty had brought her white calla lilies, with a teal color in the center of each one.

They were her favorite flowers, given to her by one of her favorite people in the world. A person who always made sure she had everything she wanted, and anything her heart desired.

That person went by the name of Fetty.

"He wanna set up a meeting with me, but can't even respect me enough to give me a phone call hisself?" Fetty questioned trying to make sure he was hearing correctly, as he stared at the TV searching for something to watch.

Fetty was back from his trip to Columbia, and all he wanted to do for the rest of the day was relax. That was hard to do when you distributed product to every side of Dallas.

Marissa walked over to where Fetty was, straddling his lap that he invited her on. Her small hands ran against his chest, as she stared at him with excitement pumping her chest.

Aside from Lauren, Fetty was another one of her best friends and she was so happy he was back in town.

While most women went after the good looking men who had nice bodies, the kind where they had abs and their bodies were covered in tattoos, Marissa had a thing for the fat guys. Ones with cute faces, big hearts, and sense of humor.

Fetty was all that, plus some.

He stood a solid 6'2, weighing 245 pounds solid with dreads that hung down his back that he normally wore in braids. His complexion was a dark hue, soft and blemish free bringing out his slanted brown eyes, round-tipped nose, and full lips.

Fetty even wore thin gold-rimmed glasses, giving him an educated hood look.

"Business or not, respect another man's time. Don't send a messenger, which is why I don't like dealing with that nigga. He acts like he can't handle his business and a nigga who can't handle his business can't be fucked up with me." Fetty said growing irritated, "I'm busy right now, try again later when y'all get y'all shit right."

And just like that, he hung up the phone.

Marissa stared at him in awe, even though he was sitting with a pissed expression on his face. The way he handled and went about things made her fall even more for him.

The two weren't in a relationship, but they may as well have been. They'd been dealing with each other for two years, and couldn't seem to leave each other alone no matter who came into the picture.

It was known that the two dealt with other people, and it was also known that those people better not ever disrespect them in any way, shape, or form. As long as they used protection and got themselves checked often everything would be cool.

It was rare that the two ever entertained someone, and when they did it was always together. They didn't do that often either, because Marissa was stingy.

Marissa was the only child, so she never learned how to share. It was something she didn't believe in, and she was very selfish.

When things didn't go her way, shit could go left. Way left.

"I missed you punkin." Marissa smiled staring at Fetty.

"I missed you too, you like the flowers?" Fetty asked pushing her hair over her shoulders.

"I loved them." Marissa grinned slowly before kissing Fetty's lips.

Their lips moved in sync slowly, while his large hand palmed her backside. Marissa pulled away from him, still smiling.