Eid Mubarak!!!

Salaam everyone!

Eid Mubarak to my lovely friends and supporters and readers and members of our Queendom!!!

May Allah swt accept all of the prayers and Duaa and worship and good deeds that we did in Ramadan. May he accept all of our fasting and forgive us our sins and give all of you your wishes, hopes, and dreams, or something even better than what you want. May we be blessed to reach another Ramadan In Sha Allah!

With tears in my eyes, I have been reflecting upon the state I was in last year. So horribly sick that they feared for my life. Last Ramadan the wonderful people on this website from all corners of this world truly showed what it means to be a Muslim, what it means to be a good person, one who cares and loves and prays for their fellow brothers and sisters, their fellow humans, as their own family even if they don't know their name!

You all came together and showed me that the Ummah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him, is still strong. You showed that despite the horrors of this world, there are still amazing people with love in their hearts.

Your support, your kind messages, your thoughts and your prayers and the mercy of He who is the most Merciful, gave me hope at a time when I had needed it most, and I truly believe helped me heal.

At the time it was a terrible tragedy, yet Allah knows what is best for us and through that tough time, I met and became friends with some of the most wonderful people I have ever been blessed to know.

Because of what I went through, Allah brought to me a part of my heart that I was missing, and for that I say Alhamdulillah.

I have forgiven those who harmed me. It was not easy, but I decided that I couldn't let this Ramadan leave without removing the pain they had caused me from my thoughts, and my heart, and moving on.

I hope you all had a wonderful Eid, In Sha Allah drop a comment or two below and let me know what you did for Eid! What did you eat? Did you have any big plans?

Ladies, how about those Eid outfits? ^_^

I also know everyone is waiting for an Unlocked Hearts update, however my grandmother is on her deathbed, and I will not be home for the next few days. I will try to update a Skript to tide you over, but I hope you'll be understanding, patient, and merciful with me and wait for UH.

Barak Allahu Feekum, love you all!

#StayAwesome