Something TOTALLY Awesome Happened!

Salaam everyone !

Something totally awesome happened Alhamdulillah I wanted to share!

So I just had to make a new email address, because I'm signed up to SOOO many of my favorite authors newsletters and stuff that my email ran out of space!

Anyways, one of the authors that I have read a lot of her books and follow her newsletter, she sent an email, explaining how she got into writing. It started when she had a very painful trauma happen to her body (the same thing that I've been through multiple times) and that she started writing as an outlet, having to write one handed because her other hand was paralyzed (which also happened to me) and so on.

I totally was relating to what she was saying, it really touched me, so I emailed her back, thanked her for sharing her story, and told her mine, telling her that I started writing on Wattpad as an outlet myself for what I was going through.

And she not only responded, which a lot of authors don't do,

But....

SHE ALSO ASKED FOR MY WATTPAD LINK TO READ MY STORIES!!!!

SubhanAllah! Ma Shaa Allah! Alhamdulillah!

I was so excited!

Just thought I'd share ^_^

Also, yes I'm working an UH update, but it's going slowly as I think I have the stomach flu or something, and I'm not feeling too great, but I'll get there In Shaa Allah!

#StayAwesome