04

taehyung came back with two drinks in his hand, one caramel macchiato and one iced latte, the one that jungkook ordered.

jungkook was confused when taehyung gave him the opposite he had ordered before.

"uhh.." jungkook hesitated while grabbing the drink taehyung was giving to him.

"i just wanted to prove to you that my choice is better." the elder said with a wink that sent shivers up jungkook's spine.

he just winked.
he didn't even say something sexual.
HE. JUST. WINKED.
AND HE MANAGED TO MAKE ME SHIVER WITH JUST A WINK.
KIM.TAEHYUNG.WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING.TO.ME.

jungkook's thoughts were interrupted when taehyung waved his hand in front of him saying, "uh, hello? you look like you just saw a ghost. are you okay?"

well KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG, let me tell you that i am not FUCKING OKAY.
you are just too FUCKING RUDE to begin with, you bitch.
look, i am not complaining, i mean, you can fuc-

"y-yeah, i am okay hyung." jungkook replied to interrupt his thoughts.

taehyung just laughed, before adding "let's go to those seats over there." whilst pointing to four tables, with an umbrella, and with two seats each.

whilst walking over to the tables, they both blushed and turned away as they felt each others hands brush against each other.

HOLY SHIT.
I WANNA HOLD HIS HANDS SO FUCKING MUCH, UGH, BITCH.
OH MY LORDY, YOU ARE DOING SO WELL TODAY. I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

when they've reached their destination, they both sat down across each other, but jungkook, being the flirt he is, grabbed his chair and put it beside taehyung, so he could sit beside him.

when jungkook sat beside taehyung, they both began talking, but mostly flirting with each other a fucking lot.

god, i hope this day won't EVER end, this is the best fucking day in my whole existence on earth

they both thought.
----------
tbh, i ain't sure if ppl are waiting for any updates about this story, but anyways, that won't stop me from updating this.

the next chapter might be the LAST chapter of this book(?) or story(?)

please vote if you are liking this so far so that i can know :)