05

"look, i don't wanna disrespect your choice of beverage, but mine is a whole lot better than yours." taehyung said before adding a smirk.

"uh? bitch?" jungkook said with his faced scrunched up, before adding "no, it isn't." while putting his hand on his chest dramatically.

"iced latte stinks." the elder stated bluntly.

the fucking disrespect, this bitch is missing out on my favorite drink.

"it doesn't." jungkook protested.

"it does."

"ugh, you bitch, it doesn't."

"does."

"doesn't."

little do they know that their faces were literally one inch apart from each other from all the bickering they went through.

both of their eyes instantly widened when they realized that they were so close to each to the point where they can feel each others breath on each other's skin.

they quickly backed away their heads from each other before another thing happens.

i should've fucking kissed him.

jungkook thought while pouting.

taehyung saw his his cute action and instantly said "cute." and as he said that a blushed crept up jungkook cheeks before looking away from the elder for he doen't want to see taehyung to see him blushing.

oh god.
holy fucking shit, he just called me cute.
bitch you are cute too, in case you didn't know.

"aish, no need to be shy jungkookie." taehyung said before adding a smile towards the younger.

"y-yeah." jungkook hesitantly replied.

at this point, jungkook was feeling a lot of things in his stomach, his heart was beating so fast, fast enough to make him hyperventilate.

"kookie-ah, are you okay?" taehyung asked.

"of course hyungie." jungkook replied mockingly.

"ugh, anyways, where do you live hyung?" jungkook asked curiously.

"i live in daegu, but as of now i live here, in seoul, and to be more specific i live in an apartment." taehyung replied to the younger.

"do you have a girlfriend hyung?" jungkook asked because he wanted to know if taehyung has one.

"why are you asking?" taehyung asked back.

"i am just curious hyung." jungkook assured him, but not enough for taehyung to think of other things such a jealousy.

"starting to sound like somebody's jealous." taehyung sang as he poked jungkook's arms at a fast pace.

"i am not," jungkook replied "and stop singing." jungkook sang as he mockingly copied taehyung's action, which is poking him too.

"fine babe." taehyung said being the fucking flirty ass he is.

"b-babe?" jungkook asked as a blush crept up his cheeks again, he knew that he looked like a fucking tomato right now.

"aw, look at you, you look all flustered jungkookie." taehyung told the younger while cupping his cheeks.

OH.MY.GOD.
is this a motherfucking dream??
taehyung is cupping my cheeks
and he called me babe.
the lord is so good today.
oh my, i've been staring at him for quite a while now, i better remove his hand away from me.

"aish, stop it hyung." jungkook said as he removed taehyung's hand from his cheeks.

as soon as jungkook successfully removed taehyung's hand away from him, his phone started ringing.

oh shit, i forgot about my purpose on why i went here, shit.

taehyung rested his elbow on the table while cupping his cheeks as he watched jungkook's face painted with panic as he hesitantly picked up the phone.

as soon as jungkook swiped right, he began to hear shouting from the other line

heaven help me.

----------
wow, this was such a long ass chapter, i promise that the next chapter will be the last.

please vote if you are liking this so far so that i can know :)