06

heaven help me.

"h-hello?" jungkook asked hesitantly, mentally prepating himself about the scolding he has to go through.

"aish!!!! where the hell are you?" yoongi yelled causing jungkook to flinch.

"i-i am a-about to go there already..." jungkook replied hesitantly.

"what the fuck is taking you so fucking long jungkook?!" namjoon shouted at jungkook.

"there were a lot of customers." jungkook pouted making taehyung smile, because he looked adorable despite the fact that he can hear jungkook's friends scolding him in the other line.

"aish, hurry up jungkook, i am hungry." jimin whined.

"yeah yeah, goodbye hoes." jungkook replied while rolling his eyes.

"bitch, did you ju-" before seokjin could even scold jungkook for calling them 'hoes', jungkook ended that call right away.

"hmmm, i guess you have to go then." taehyung told jungkook whilst pouting.

bitch he is cute.
why is he like this?

taehyung didn't want jungkook to go because it was the first time that he had a friendly chat with a customer, plus the customer is cute.

jungkook nodded before sighing and looking down.

"don't be like that, it will make me miss you more." taehyung whined at the younger.

"fine, hyung" jungkook laughed at the elder.

they both got up the chairs and went back to where jungkook's parents car was parked.

"bye taehyung."

"bye jungkook."

they both waved their hands before jungkook got in and sat on the driver's seat.

bitch, is he not gonna ask for my number?
BITCH, HE BETTER ASK ME.

before jungkook could even close the door, he heard taehyung shouting his name.

this is it y'all, THIS IS IT.

he was wrong.

"you forgot your drink." taehyung said before handing jungkook his iced latte.

"o-oh yeah, thanks." jungkook smiled.

this bitch doesn't get the clue that i want him to ask my number.
this boy needs some education.

"i-i've been wanting to give this to you since a while ago." taehyung mentally cursed at himself for stuttering.

'i can do this. i can do this. i can do this. i can do this.' taehyung thought.

"what is it?" jungkook asked.

taehyung handed jungkook his reciept for his orders.

i thought it was fucking important taehyung.
why did you get my hopes up you hoe.

when jungkook opened it, he was shocked at what he saw, it was taehyung's number.

oh shit, oh shit.
i just got my man's number.

taehyung just laughed at jungkook's expression before adding, "goodbye jungkookie!"

jungkook brought out his inner hoe by replying, "goodbye babe.", as he made his way inside that car.

when jungkook sat down and locked the doors of the car, he wanted to fucking scream.

that just fucking happened.
oh my god.

his thought were interrupted when he heard his phone ringing.

oh shit, i took too long just to say goodbye to taehyung.
oh no.

----------
hello, so this is the end of this story, i hope y'all like it and if you did please give it a vote for me to know that you DID like it, teehee.

i'm sorry that it took long for me to update this story.