01

"jungkookie!" yoongi shouted for the younger that was looking for food around their house.

"what hyung?!" jungkook replied annoyingly since he was starving, yet there was no food visible around their house.

"what's taking so long?" yoongi asked the younger while walking towards him.

"yoongi hyung, the only food available here are these bread, and may i tell you that it's gonna expire tomorrow." jungkook sighed, yoongi told him to go buy food since they don't want to fucking starve to death.

"ah, sure hyung." jungkook agreed, since it was the best option for now.

"damn, my parents doesn't even know if we have food in this house." jungkook thought.

jungkook's parents were working on a project overseas, so that's why jungkook was with his friends at this moment.

jungkook got ready to go out to buy food, as he was going downstairs all of his friends shouted "goodbye kookie, don't get lost." they said while laughing.

"aish, yeah yeah." jungkook replied to them jokingly.

"be safe my child." jin told the younger while clutching his chest pretending to cry as he added "my little boy is all grown up." while pretending to wipe a tear away from his eye.

jungkook walked towards the door as he says "yes, eomma." while raising his right hand and waved at them.

"ah, that kid better make sure that he buys fucking delicious food." yoongi murmured to himself.

"min yoongi! watch your language." jin told the younger.

"aish! im fucking hungry, my stomach is about to fucking give up on me." yoongi complained as jimin hugged him and calmed him down.

"calm down yoongi, your getting your food soon." jimin told him calmly, and with those words yoongi pecked jimin and intertwined his hands with him.

"aish, you both are so cheesy." jungkook shaked his head while laughing quietly.

----------
i'm listening to told you so by paramore, wuz good

thank you for reading this chapter, teehee.

please vote if you are liking this so far so that i can know :)