Your problems are my problems - Jon X Tommy

News: I have plans on a Corby (Cory x Shelby) one-shot that has to do with Undertale so that will be out soon (I hope).  Also sorry for this being so late I've been busy much more than usual recently so I'm sorry if I don't get to your suggestions right away. Also sorry It's cringy

I based this one mostly on real life and I'm sorry if Jon doesn't actually have a sister but for this one he does ok?

Requested by: @WinterFrogHopper

Jon's Pov

I sighed

My parents and my sister were fighting again, they were downstairs in the living room, when they started fighting I grabbed my phone and my computer and ran upstairs to my room.

By now I was sitting on my bed choking out sobs as tears streamed down my face.  I turned on my computer plugged in my headphones and started listening to some music to calm me down. I pulled out my phone and texted the one person I trusted the most, the one person I loved, my best friend, my crush, ugh fine, the person I was in love with, Tommy.

(ok the texts here are the very same texts that were sent between me and my bff when this happened to me I only changed my nickname that my friends use to Jon... YOU WILL NEVER KNOW MY NICK NAME!! Fine... it's Fred... don't even ask XD)

Tommy                                                                                                                                                                           Jon

Are you there?

Yea! You ok Jon?

My sister is going on some murderous thing idk im scared

Oh, where are you... are you ok?

I'm in my room at my moms house, I'm scared, she's been saying things like "everyone needs to die"

I need to go. I'm sorry

(End of texts)

(And this is where I change things, but irl she ended up staying and helping me)

Tommy's Pov

I turned off my phone, grabbed my keys, and rushed outside to my car. I needed to help Jon.

(Time skip to when Tommy gets to Jon's house since I'm lazy XD)

I arrived at Jon's house and rushed out of my car.  I went up to the door only to hear people fighting inside. I knocked loudly hoping that someone would hear.  The fighting stopped and the door opened to reveal Jon's mom, crying.  "Hello, may I please see Jon?" I asked quickly.  "Ok come o-" I didn't let her finish her sentence before rushing past her and running upstairs to Jon's room.  I opened the door to see Jon sitting on his bed his head in his hands. He must have heard the door open because his head whipped towards me. "T-Tom? w-why are you he-here?! You, you, you can't s-stay he-" I cut him off "shh, shh It's ok Jon" I walked towards him and sat next to him on his bed. I wrapped arm around him. I continued to whisper things in his ear like 'It's going to be ok' and 'I'm here for you'.

I got up in took his hand, "Come on Jon lets go home" "W-what do you mean?" he asks quietly.  "Don't worry, It's ok Jon" I help him up and start walking out of his house before shouting "I'm taking Jon with me! Don't worry he's ok!" I help Jon into my car, and then I get in. Before I started driving I made sure that I held Jon's hand, making him blush. The drive was silent until Jon looked at me and said something. "Why did you come get me Tom?" I paused for a minute, pressing my lips together and thinking. "Because I love you Jon" He started to blush more and turned away to look out the window. "I-I love you too Tommy" "heh, that's good to hear" "W-what do you mean Tom?" I chuckle. "Because I didn't want to get rejected"

I stopped my car in-front of my house (Tommy lives alone in this btw) and get out of the car, then help Jon out of the car. I bring him into my house and sit on the couch, putting him in my lap. "T-Tom?!" "aww come on Jon lets cuddle~" "ok Tom" he says as he turns around and buries his face in my chest and closes his eyes. "I love you Jon" I say, closing my eyes. "Love you too Tom" I hear him mutter  before I fall asleep.

Did I get too carried away with this chapter? Idk maybe I did... Hope you enjoyed!