The Cafe ~ Zrescomics

Hello! It's Jordan! I'm sorry I haven't written anything in a while. But I'll be writing more often so look forward to that!

Nick's Pov

Rain poured around me, the clouds dark in the sky. I heard my footsteps on the hard cement as I walked down the sidewalk. I stopped walking and looked up at the sign of the familiar cafe. I opened the door slowly, hearing the bell ding. I shook my head, flinging raindrops off of my hair. I walked up to the counter and was greeted by a taller male.

"Welcome! My name is Uni, what would you like today sir?" He said, smiling as he greeted me.

I stared as he brushed his blue hair out of his face and adjusted his glasses.

"Uh sir?"

I jumped slightly and started blushing, embarrassed that I didn't answer him yet.

"Uh, c-can I just get a small iced coffee?" I said hesitantly.

"Alright! Now what is your name?"

"U-Uhm I-I'm Nick"

"Okay Nick! I'll have your order out soon!"

I smiled slightly as he walked away. I sat at a table next to a window and stared at the rain as it poured outside. I heard Uni calling my name. Signaling that my order was ready. I walked up to the counter and payed for my coffee. As Uni handed me my coffee our hands barely brushed, but I started blushing because of it.

"Have a nice day Nick!"

"A-alright... bye Uni."

I looked up at him one final time, taking notice of his appearance and the faint blush on his cheeks. I blushed a darker shade as I took my coffee back to the table I was at. Trying to focus on the rain as I drank my coffee, but thoughts of Uni circled my head. I finished my coffee and quickly headed outside into the rain, hoping that Uni wouldn't have noticed me leaving.

I know it was short but I'll try to have longer ones out soon!