leader

Leo

I'm sitting on my couch reading on my phone as my parents watch the news. It was currently summer break, and you didn't have much to do.

Being a sarcastic, lazy person, you didn't have much friends either. Except Casey Jones, April o Neil, and probably this girl named Erma? I don't know if we're friends.

Anyways, i was reading a yaoi fanfic on my phone, and my mom started rambling about me...in front of me....what a bi-

"Darling you really do need to get off of your phone, ugh, kids of this generation, always having their faces sucked into whatever nonsense... blahblahblah"

I muted her in my head as i continued to read the gay smut scene, blushing to myself.

~Later that day~

At sundown, i decided to explore my new surroundings, and take a walk.

Mom was happy, as long as i wasn't playing video games, or on my phone.

I was taking a walk past the fortune cookie factory, looking for a corner store or something, to buy chips, humming to a song i don't remember the name of.

As i was walking, a katana blade fall in front of my face, making me jump.
I used to take fencing...
I picked it up and looked around, confused, when i heard faint fighting.

I looked at the rooftops saw.....turtles and robot ninjas....and alien robots....and a human tiger thing??????

....Okay, now I'll listen to Erma about what's in that Gatorade i usually drink....

I rub my eye's to make sure i'm not delusional, and they're still there. I decide to get a better look.

I climb up a fire escape, and finally make it to the rooftop,
Gasping for breath. . .

When i see him...

He looks pretty handsome for a humanoid...turtle....guy...ninja....

As i compliment him in my head, i don't notice the robot limbs flying around with three other turtle ninjas.

(Leo's p.o.v.)

What-the?! I slash two footbots,
And notice the guy come onto the rooftop holding one of my katana.

Who is this? He's....quite the looker.

I stab a krang bot.

Donnie walks up to me, and notices me and the guy staring in sync.

"Do you...know this guy?"
He interrupts.

"Nope." I mummble.

"He's pretty cute though...."
i mumble mindlessly.

.

.

.