brainiac

I'm hanging out with April o Neil. My new girl buddy. At my new high school. At new new york.

This is kinda fun. If we weren't doing homework.

Some fingers snap infront of my face.

"(Y.n.)! You need to stay focused. Now, what's
A square+B square= C square? "

She pushes the math book a little closer to me. I look up at the stars. We're at the park, a block away from my apartment.

"How am i suppost to know?" I glare down at the math book.

She sighs.

And suddenly i hear a crash and some footsteps. I look up to see a huge purple masked turtle, looking at a phone shell? And walking twords us.

"April wha-" i get cut off my april putting her hand at my eye's.

"Dude." I mumble.

"Hey apri-aah!" Another voice speaks it's kinda cute.

I remain quiet, and raise my head above her hand and see the humanoid turtle that has a shocked expression on his face, mirroring mine.

Aww he has a cute little tooth gap he looks so adorkable!
April laughs nervously and doesn't bother keeping her hand up anymore.

"......"

"......"

I can't seem to look away from this adorable turtle guy. But i only close my shocked mouth and look at April with wide eye's.

Mentally asking

"ARE YOU SEEING THIS?!"

.

She explains she has friends who are turtles and they're brothers, and maybe she'll introduce me to them later.

"HimynameisDonnieHamatoyoulookamazing" he crams it into one word. Holding out his hand.

I shake it, blushing myself.

"I'm (y/n) nice to meet cha"

Omg!!! He looks adorable!!!

>///<

I mentally fanboy.