blue eyes

Leo

When they first saw me they all beat the robot things and escaped.
It's been a few weeks and i haven't seen that turtle around here. I couldn't stop thinking about him though.

I was currently sitting on my beanbag on my phone browsing facebook.
I like facebook because instagram is for people who can't read, and tumblr is for people who like reading. And facebook is in between.

I'm such a deadbeat teen. Sitting here, on my phone, chewing on pokey, without a shirt on.

I stand up and look in my mirror with a sitck of chocolate pockey in my mouth.
Maybe i should go get some more pockey.

I grab a shirt off the floor and sniff it.

Meh.

I put it on and slip on my black and navy blue checkered vans.

I leave, nibbling on the last stick i have.
The night sky and stars seem to be blocked off by the lights of new york city lights.

I walk on the same sidewalk i did when i saw the ninja turtles.
I rethink the sounds and chills i got when the sword flung in front of me.

I enter the store and grab a box of pockey and a water bottle. I pay what i owe the Chinese man and leave.

I deside to take a different turn home, and i notice somebody i don't want to see.

No, not the purple dragons.
The bullys at highschool.

"Hey! What are you doing here you stupid emo!" Sam yells.

I roll my eye's.

"Walking, what? That football finally hit you in the head hard enough-" he shoves me and i fall on my ass.

"Shut up you worthless deadbeat!" Sam's  goons snicker at me.

"Quit laughing ya mindless hyenas"
I snap.

Oh i'm just asking for it.

I clench my eyes shut as they start kicking and Sam grabs my collar and punches me. Not too hard though.

Blood falls from my nose as i pass out.

(Leo p.o.v.)

After teaching those punks a lesson, i take (y/n) with me onto a rooftop, and make sure he's ok, cleaning him up.
Wow punks? am i getting too attached to this boy?

I'm sitting on the edge of the building, letting my legs hang from the end.  (Y/n) is currently laying behind me, and i'm waiting for him to wake up.

I hear slight groaning making me jump.

"Ugggghhh." he groans. As he stands and looks at me.

"Hey.. it's you!" He mumbles.

"From the other night." He scratches the back of his head, slightly ruffling his short (or long) hair.

"Yeah... wait your not scared of me?"  I ask as i stand and face him.

"Nah... your pretty cool." He smiles.

"Oww it hurts to smile." He stops.

"Yeah you got a bruise on your cheek from those kids." I put my hand on his cheek.
He blushes and looks into my eyes.
I smile and notice i'm blushing too.

"Well, i managed to save these.."
I pulled my hand from his cheek and motion to his 'pockey' and water bottle on the roofs floor.

"I think, i should uh, walk you home?"

He nods as i smile at him.

Luckily while he was out i slipped my number into his pants pocket. :]