Amazing News

// Hermione //

"It's been two years and you still haven't learned to pick up your clothes?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "Give me a break, I just got back from a business trip." I rolled my eyes, "So you call Blaise's house a business trip." He narrowed his eyes at me, "I've told you before that Blaise is a drama queen and sometimes I stop by to check up on him." I roll my eyes and set the rag on the chair, "I know Blaise is a drama queen, he was the best man at our wedding and kept on crying on my shoulder rambling on about how we were 'too young'."

"We were 19." I slapped his arm and he chuckled, hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

"Stop," I said, putting my hands on his chest, "If you don't stop now, you'll never be able to." He frowned, "And your point is..." I shot him a look.

Draco yawned and threw himself on the couch. I smirked, "What's wrong with you." He sat up and frowned, "Oh that's a bloody delightful way to talk to your husband." I raised my eyebrows at him.

He huffed, "Alright, Fine." He stood up and said, "Did you know that Blaise can sob louder than you when you're watching that muggle movie?" I punched him in the arm, "Hey, The Fault In Our Stars is a sad book, and movie." He rolled his eyes.

I grinned at him. "Ooh, change in attitude much?" I rolled my eyes, "Don't make me hex you again." He nodded, "One more 'lucky' hex there and you could end your chances of having children." I glared at him.

"I've got amazing news." He gasped, "Potter died." I punched him again. "No. And don't joke about Harry dying." He nodded and gasped, "Weasel died."

I took out my wand. "Ooh, we're pulling out the wands are we? Wouldn't mind pulling out mine, Wouldn't mind having a repeat from last night." My cheeks burned and I pushed him into the wall, "Trying to make out with me on the wall again?"

He nodded, "Alright, you asked for it." He mocked a moan and whispered, "Draco, I need you." I threw a pillow at him, "That's not funny." He grinned, "I thought it was."

"The news is that Ginny's pregnant!" I squealed. Draco raised his eyebrows, "It only took them two years?" I rolled my eyes.

"I guess that's what happens when you have a wife who lets you get into their pants." I grabbed a pillow and smacked him with each syllable. "You. Bloody. Ferret!" Draco smirked up at me and grabbed my waist so that I was straddling him. "Boy or girl?" He asked. I smirked, he really was interested, "It's too early to tell yet but Harry hopes it's a boy." I rolled my eyes.

Draco nodded, "I don't blame him. Our first kid is going to be a boy." I rolled my eyes, "You don't know that." He nodded, "I'll make sure it's a boy." I laughed, pecking his lips,"And how are you going to do that?" He smirked, "Whenever we shag I'll just think of a boy." I blushed but rolled my eyes, "Yeah, thats going to work."

I frowned as I sketched designs on his shirt. "Hey." He lifted my chin,"What's wrong?" I shrugged, "I've just been thinking lately and... I want to have a baby." Draco showed no emotion and I was extremely scared. I sighed after ten seconds and got off of him. I knew it. I knew he'd be like this, now it's going to be even harder to tell them that I'm pregnant.

"Hermione..." I cut him off. "No it's fine. It was a stupid question anyways." I heard him approach. He turned me around and lifted my chin to look at him, "I was going to say that's an amazing idea. I just.. was thinking about my parents." I smiled and sat on the counter, "Well that's a relief because I have to tell you something." He smiled, "What is it?" I breathed, "I'm pregnant."

*---*
Short first chapter, Sorry