That Bloody Bug

// Hermione //

Last night Draco stayed out and went to a bar with Blaise. Now, I know what you're thinking:

You actually trust him to go a bar alone!? When he looks like a bloody god!? With Blaise!?

The answer is, yes. I do. I admit, I was quite hesitant when he said the whole 'with Blaise' part too, but I know he wouldn't do anything stupid. He's not one to drink.

Draco had already gone to work, he had an early meeting, when I woke up. I got ready quickly and was on my way just like a normal day.

I arrived at the ministry to be greeted by Mark. "Good morning Mrs. Malfoy." He said. I smiled, "Good morning, Mark." He smirked as he placed quite a small pile of papers on my desk, "How was the match?" He asked.

"They won. Ginny scored at least 15 times. I forgot the exact number. It was a long match though, so sorry if I yawn a little." I said, stretching. Mark smiled, "You got it, Mrs. Malfoy." I rolled my eyes, "Mark, when will you call me Hermione?" He shrugged, "It's weird. I like calling you Mrs. Malfoy." It rolled my eyes but nodded.

It was quite a slow day. But I did notice quite a few people walk past my office and look in. Maybe someone said there were donuts in my office again.

I was packing up to go home when Harry walked in with a sullen face. I frowned at him, "Hey Harry, what's wrong?" He frowned, "I'm sorry, Hermione. I just saw the news." I raised my eyes brows at him, "Um, why are you sorry about seeing the news?" He frowned, "Have you read the daily prophet?"  I shook my head, "No, I was running late this morning, why?"

Harry hid something behind his back and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Harry-" I started. He shook his head, "Well I was just reading the weather and it said it was supposed to be cold this weekend so I was sorry- um I have to go, you know- Ginny's pregnant and all that."

"Harry James Potter-" he laughed nervously and said, "Bye 'Mione." He disapperated on the spot. I rolled my eyes, "That stupid man." I shrugged and figured I'd check out the daily prophet at home.

I apparated to our manor and grabbed the daily prophet off the front step and set my things down inside. I plopped down on the couch and opened the daily prophet.

"What the bloody hell?"

On the front page of the daily prophet was a huge picture of Draco sitting at the bar looking at a girl in an extremely slutty dress. Blaise was everything but grinding on her.

I didn't assume anything right away and decided to read the article.

Draco Malfoy's One Night stand with Astoria Greengrass?

I don't know about you, wizarding world, but I sure didn't take Draco Malfoy to be an unloyal husband. But that's exactly what he proved himself to be late last night when him and Blaise Zabini came to the Leaky Cauldron at nearly one in the morning for a drink after coming from a Holyhead Harpies match two blocks away.

Luckily I happened to be in the area and decided to stop in the Leaky Cauldron to ask Tom, the bartender, about his new alcoholic drink for his advertisement.

Now I can see that you are hungry readers looking for a reason I would call the very Draco Malfoy an unfaithful husband.

As I was asking Tom how he stocks his new beverage I heard the door open and was surprised to see Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini. I had planned on interviewing the boys after I was finished with Tom.

I noticed Mr. Malfoy sit down and order a firewiskey but I searched around for Mr. Zabini. I noticed Mr. Zabini having a conversation with none other than Astoria Greengrass who had showed up earlier in a very flattering silver dress that fit her nicely. (See picture above.)

"Astoria, what are you doing here?" Zabini asked. Greengrass shrugged, "Having a drink, Blaise." She gasped, "Is that Drake!?" She pointed shakily at Mr. Malfoy. Malfoy, apparently familiar with this nickname turned and smiled widely at her, "Astoria. It's so good to see you again." Greengrass quickly made her way over to Mr. Malfoy. She did fall several times as she was wearing heels and had several drinks already that night.

Astoria hugged Malfoy and apparently shocked Mr. Malfoy by kissing him deeply. But after a second he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back.

Now, my dear readers, please don't hate me for saying this. But I got out of there quick. It was sickening to see such a man do such a thing and I could only imagine how Hermione (Granger) Malfoy will take this horrific news.

More on this topic tomorrow with Hermione (Granger) Malfoy's reaction.

Reeta Skeeter

That bloody bug.
* --- *
Ooh that was a nasty cliffhanger