Sea Green Stranger

// Hermione //

I woke up to an owl practically pecking my eyes out. "Hey!" I shouted, scaring the owl away.

It landed on the bedside table and nudged its head to make me see the letter in its beak. I sighed and grabbed the letter.

Mione,

I just saw the daily prophet this morning and i will clarify what is true and what isn't true when you get back but I honestly just want to know how you're doing. Are you alright? Are you regretting going to Australia. Because I want you here so that I can see if you're alright or if your not. Besides you aren't going to have anyone to talk to.

I hope you like Australia though, and just try to get the bloody Ferret out of your thoughts because I'll tell you that he isn't worth it.

Harry sends his love.

Best wishes,
           Ginny

I sighed and scribbled a quick reply telling her I was in fact alright and that no matter what was true and wasn't true it still didn't change the fact that he is a bloody idiot.

I sighed as I watched the owl fly out of the window. Today was the day I was meeting with my parents' keeper.

While I was off finding horcruxes with Harry and Ron, I hired this man to look after my parents during the war. It was just something to make me feel better about shipping them off to another continent.

The man was supposed to give me all of my parents files and discuss selling their house here. I only was staying one night in this hotel and would be spending the rest of the time staying in my parents' home here in Australia.

I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. I quick chose muggle clothes and packed the rest of my things and shrunk the suit case to fit in my purse.

I sighed, "I love magic."

I set off down the hallway and into the elevator and made my way to the desk to drop off my room key. I made it outside and called a taxi to drive me to the restaurant  I would be meeting the man at.

I would've apparated but there were way too many muggles around. And I didn't feel like getting called to the ministry for using magic in front of muggles.

"Hello." I greeted the man in the driver's seat. He grinned back at me. He had black shiny hair, sea green eyes and a permanent smirk, "Hello there. Where are we off to then?"

I smiled, "To Bread Basket down a few blocks." The man nodded and started the car. "What might your name be?" He asked. I smiled, "Hermione. Hermione Granger."

The man nodded, "The name sounds familiar. As does your face." I internally groaned, the man must be a wizard and heard my whole story on the prophet. I laughed nervously, "I don't know why. What might your name be?" I asked.

The man smirked again, "Percy. But some people call me Jackson." I nodded, "Why do people call you Jackson? It has nothing to do with Percy." He grinned, "Its my last name." I nodded. Percy still was growing, as if he was trying to place my face, "Are you sure I haven't seen you before? In like a crossover or something?" I shrugged.

He nodded, "Weird. Well, we're here." He announced. I nodded gratefully at him, handing him money. He frowned at it and I had a mini heard attack, thinking I gave him wizard money instead. But no, it was muggle money. He pocketed it and grinned, "Have a good day." He said. I nodded, "You too, thanks." I closed the door and he sped off.

I shook my head and smiled as I entered the restaurant.

---
I'm so sorry for throwing Percy in there I'm just so freaking desperate for a crossover. Lol