Anger Managment Classes For Christmas

// Draco //

I chucked the paper in the fireplace as Blaise yelled, "Hey!" I glared at him. He pouted, "I wasn't done reading that." I scoffed, "It's all rubbish anyways." Blaise rolled his eyes.

"I think you're being a little over dramatic." I gasped, "Me!? Dramatic!?" Blaise gave me a bored look and nodded, "Yes."

I glared at him, "Well I'm sorry for getting angry that this witch accused me of cheating on my wife and then two days later snogging my so called new lover and Weaselette!" Blaise raised an eyebrow, and pointed the spoon he was using to stir his tea at me, "I've always considered giving you anger management classes for Christmas. I feel like it would have done you good."

I growled at him,"Blaise this isn't a light subject. I lost my wife who is now missing and she is carrying my child." Blaise groaned and flopped onto the love seat, "Yes I know. You've given me this bloody speech about five hundred and thirty five times-" I frown, "Have you counted?"

Blaise nodded, "Now instead of complaining to me that your wife is missing along with your developing child, and that no one can find her... do something about it." I scowled at him, "What? You want me to go travel the world to find Hermione?" Blaise shrugged, "You love her, don't you?"

I knocked on Ginny's door for the third time in the past four days. "Sorry I don't let idiots in my house!" The red head's voice called from the other side of the door. "You let Potter in, didn't you?" I shouted back. The door swung open, "Touché."

I sighed. "What do you want Ferret?" She asked. "Where's Hermione?" I asked. She shuffled in the doorway, already giving herself away.

"What makes you think I would know?" I rolled my eyes at her, "I'm not dim, Ginny. She wouldn't just disappear without telling you where she was going. And I know her enough to know that she wouldn't just disappear for no reason."

She growled at me, "She disappeared because of you, you bloody coward." I frowned, "So you know where she is?" I asked, ignoring her insult. She glared at me, "Of course I know where she is."

"Then tell me where?" I said. She shook her head, "I told you, she left to get away from you and that idiot, Reeta Skeeter. So why the hell would I tell you where she is?" I sighed, "You have to believe me, Ginny. Why would I cheat on her? I love her!"

Ginny gave me a stern look, "Well obviously not." She sighed, "You have no idea how much I wish the things you said were true, but they aren't and now I just have to stand by Hermione no matter what." I opened my mouth to object but she frowned at the ground, "Good bye Draco." And shut the door slowly in my face.

I sighed and hit my head against the door, tears flying down my cheeks. I can't give up. I won't give up until I get Hermione back in my arms.

---
Sorry it's short but I wanted to switch point of views.

But quick shout out to my friend nicolexbands you guys should go check out her books and read them bc they're rlly good.