•dos•

After we left the set, we went to In-N-Out because Vanessa wanted some animal style fries. It wasn't that full, considering it was only 5:15 in the afternoon. The rain had cleared up, seeing as it only rained for like, twenty minutes, it was enough to get the whole set was soaked.
We arrived at the restaurant and ordered our food. We sat in comfortable silence, until Lauren broke it.

"So, which song are you guys performing tomorrow?"
I swallowed my food, knowing that I would have to answer, since Zayn has his whole face stuffed.
"Umm, we're performing a new one actually, its called Fool for you."
"That's nice, is it about anyone in particular?"
Before I could respond, Vanessa cut me off.
"When is it not?"
Seeing as I was uncomfortable, Zayn answered.
"Well it's obviously about Liam, Laur."
"Yeah, since you're such a fool for him." Lauren said sarcastically.
Zayn rolled his eyes and continued eating. He really was a fool for Liam, but since Lauren already saw the lyrics of the song, I'm pretty sure she noticed that I had written it.

"So sis, are you still really not over mama Alls?"
"Piss off, Lauren."
"Gee, no need to bite lil sis, it was just a question."
"Speaking of questions, have you heard all the ones Camila has for you?"
Lauren looked so shocked, and before she could bite back, I took what was left of my food and left.

I quickly got into my car and ate the rest of my food. Neither Zayn or Vanessa had run after me, and before they got the idea I drove away and went home.
When I got home, I was greeted by my white/golden lab puppy named krypto and my spotted kitten named calypso.
I showered and served both of my pets food, and after that we all cuddled on the couch.
I put on Orange is the new black, because Flaritza, duh.
After a while, krypto went to his lil bed to sleep,   while calypso was on my lap. I got my guitar and started singing.

"This love is tainted
I need you and I hate it
You're caught between a dream
And a movie scene
In a way, you know what I mean-"

"Well, that's something I haven't seen in a while"
I turned around at the familiar Doncaster accent.
"LOUIS!"
He quickly went to where I was sitting and engulfed me in a hug.
"How've you been?"
"I've been better, how are you and Harry?"
"We're great, he's currently in a secret show in Mexico"
"Awww, that's great Lou"
"It really i-"

"Well, babe you didn't tell me we had company" A new voice rang out.
"Thats because, you don't." Louis replied.
Vanessa and Louis looked at each other up and down, and then at me.

Before I could say anything, calypso ran to where we were standing to greet Louis, and to hiss at Vanessa.
I guess he didn't like her that much.
Anywayss, while Louis had calypso in his arms, I introduced them to each other.
"So, Lou, like I was saying Vanessa is actually a mod-"
"Yeah, I clearly see that, now, why does she call you babe?"
"Because she likes to, I guess"
"And why are you here?" Louis pointed at Vanessa.
"Actually, I came to see if (Y/N) was ok, after the whole Lauren incident"
"Lauren?! What did she do now?"
"Nothing Louis, it was just a petty fight"
"Well, considering that girl is always petty-"
Before he could ramble about Lauren's attitude, I cut him off, because I just wanted to sleep.
"Ok, Goodnight Louisss, take care" I said as calypso jumped to my feet, and I closed the door on Louis's face. (I kinda feel bad now)

"So, babe, now that we're alone, I thought maybe-"
"No, if I slammed the door on poor Louis's face, you go too."
"Ummm, yeahhh about that" She chuckled nervously.
I started to massage my head, because honestly, this whole thing with Lauren, V and everyone is kinda giving me a headache.
I sighed before speaking.

"What now, V?"
"Umm, I actually didn't get a room at a hotel, and all the sleep pods are taken, sooo I don't have a place to crash tonight, and I don't have clothes either, I kinda left 'em at the shoot, and I think they got soaked, sooo umm, you can like tell me if I have to go or-"
"It's fine,V" I cut her off, because if not she would keep on rambling, and I really wanted to sleep.

"Really, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!"
Vanessa said as she tackled me in a hug.
I kinda pushed her off me, and I gave her some clothes to sleep in.
"Don't mention it, you can get some towels from the closet, and I think you left some underwear here from last time, If not, I think I have some new underwear from the shoot, so you can take some from-"
"THANK YOU, I ALREADY GOT YOUR SWEATER AND SOME LACE PANTIES, IM GOING TO SHOWER NOW, BABEEEE"
Of course she couldn't leave out the babe part, she just couldn't.

As I went to turn off my tv, and get calypso from wherever he was hiding, or on top of, I got a text from Lauren.

Laur🌈: heyyy, ik its kinda late, but I'm kinda sorry about the comments I made earlier, even though camz left the band about a week ago, I'm still kinda hurt abt it.

I quickly replied back, I was kind of confused, even though I knew that Lauren didn't express much emotion with me.

lil jauregz🎯: Ummmm, its ok, I guess. Have you heard Camila's singles? Because you should, even though idk what happened between you two, i know one thing, that someone cheated, it's obvious, laur. Still, she must've already recorded those singles, right? Because she's like on the charts, she's kinda low, but she's there.

I my lip, and hit send. I was kinda nervous about what Lauren would reply.
But she quickly typed something back.

Laur🌈: Well, seems to me like you don't know shit, lil sis. And really it's whatever.

I didn't even bother to reply, knowing that she was still pressed about the subject.
And before I could think even more, a voice cut me off my thoughts.

"Who are you texting, babe?"
"Oh, no one."
"Really? Let me see?"
Before she pressed more on the subject, I quickly cut her off.
"Hey, V, can we talk?, about us, you know?"
This seemed to get her attention, because she let go of my phone, and scooted closer to me, so she was sitting very close to me.
"Yeah, whatever you want, babe"
"Ummm, yeah, why do you call me babe, V? It's kinda confusing to me,Because I don't know if you feel anything for me, or if you're just playing, you know?"
"Oh, I call you that, because I'm very comfortable with you, and you know, we kinda flirt sometimes, and umm, I wanna give this a shot."

I was surprised, you know? It's not everyday a model confesses her love for you.
"Umm, wow, V, I don't really know what to say, because we come from different worlds, and you're always busy, and I think that-"
She cut me off by saying that I really didn't have to answer right now, and some other things, but I kinda blanked out. She must've noticed because, she stared at my blank expression, and before I could process it, she was kissing me.

We kissed for quite some while, and honestly, I was ok with it. It felt ok to be kissing her, it was something comfortable.
She broke it off, and before she could kiss me again, Calypso jumped in my lap.
"Well, we better get going, it's going to be a rough day tomorrow, and I'm tired, so-"
"Yeah, yeah, I agree, but can we cuddle?"
"Of course, babe."

I shut everything off, and went to bed.
I spooned Vanessa, and calypso fell asleep next to Vanessa.
Before I knew it, I finally drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Heyyyy!!! Ummm, here's the next chapter, I hope you like it!!
Also-> I'm sorry, but my timeline is kinda fucked up, in my timeline, Camila left the band in February or so, and she already had recorded the songs:) (which are awesome by the way, go check them outtt)
And the situation between camren will be explained soon, don't worry;)
Anddd, before I leave u guys, I was wondering if u would like something between Vanessa and y/n???
Okk! Hasta luego!!!
~Andrea:)