•tres•

I was woken up by a trail of kisses being left on my face.
I quickly let out a groan and flipped over, so I could get a few more minutes of sleep.
But, before I could fall asleep, a burning smell took over my room, meaning I had to check it out.
As I got out of bed, Vanessa was scrambling out the door with krypto following close behind.

"Oh my god, the pancakes are burning, Lou!"
"No, they're not?, they're just getting a little crispier, haz. I know what I'm doing."
Before I could say anything regarding the awful smell, krypto entered the room and started licking my face.
I greeted him, then went to the kitchen.

I saw Louis, Zayn, Harry and Vanessa scrambling around the tiny kitchen.
"Ok, Vanessa, right?, you can go set up the plates on the table, because I'm almost done with the bacon and eggs."
Vanessa nodded, while Harry continued making part of the breakfast, and Zayn made toast.

When I saw that almost everything was done and set up, I made my presence known.
"When did you guys get here?, and good morning"
They all turned around at my voice, Harry being the first to greet me.
"Look at how hot you've gotten, (y/n)! You've even scored a model!"
Vanessa blushed at the comment, while I shook it off.
"Oh, why thank you haz, how was Mexico?"
Harry continued to ramble about his trip and performances while we all sat down to eat.
We all catched up while eating breakfast.

"But, really you guys, when did Harry and Zayn get here?"
Harry was first to answer.

"Not long before you and Vanessa went to sleep, me and Zayn sneaked in with the spare key under the mat, and went to the spare room. But don't ask me about how long has Louis been here, because when I woke up, he was sitting on the couch with calypso."
"Lou has been here since last night, I assumed he slept in the guest room" I answered for him.

Zayn swallowed his food, and looked between me and V before answering.

"I believe Vanessa knows how long I've been here, isn't that right, V?"
We all looked at the blushing model, as she took a sip of her juice before answering.
"I suppose I do, Zayn. Well umm, I was woken up by krypto, because he needed to pee, so I took him out, and walked him throughout the little park downstairs, and when I came back, you were still asleep, so I went and to take a shower, cause I felt sweaty. But as I was almost done, I felt as if the door was being opened, so I didn't say anything, thinking it was you, and as I got out, I saw Zayn there, peeing."

She blushed even harder before continuing.
"And ummm, yeah, Zayn saw me naked at like 7 in the morning, and I saw him semi-naked, so I can say we're even. When he saw me, he quickly finished peeing and ran out."
Louis, Harry and me all bust out laughing at the story, while Vanessa turned crimson red, and Zayn had a hint of pink on his cheeks.

When all the laughter died down, we finished eating and got dressed.
I was wearing a maroon adidas t-shirt, some ripped white skinny jeans and a pair of maroon adidas nmd's.
I saw Zayn wearing a similar outfit to mine, but he wore a white adidas shirt, with a jean jacket on.
I gave Vanessa some clothes of mine, and of course she looked great.
Louis and Harry got dressed too, I guess we were all wearing adidas, except Harry, who was wearing some Gucci, because he's extra as fuck.

As I grabbed my guitar, and said goodbye to my pets, everyone was getting in the car.

The car ride was mostly us jamming to the songs on the radio, and talking about our future touring plans.
We quickly got in the venue, Zayn and I being rushed by the crew to get inside and to perform soundcheck. The boys and Vanessa were getting all of our equipment and merch.
(promo matters)