HIGH TIDES ▬ yara greyjoy

STATUS: OPEN.
TITLE: HIGH TIDES*
LOVE INTEREST: YARA GREYJOY
OC: MYLENE*
THEME SONG(S): WARMTH BY BASTILLE / YOU AND I (STRIPPED) BY PVRIS

SUMMARY
Yara had seen her since they were both children. A girl, sitting on the rocks outside Pyke, with a long, scaly tail, and dark, wet hair. She had the face of a goddess, but she was far from that. She was a siren, and she would forever call out to Yara.

FACE CLAIM
ÀSTRID BERGÈS-FRISBEY

FACE CLAIMÀSTRID BERGÈS-FRISBEY

AS MYLENE *

AS MYLENE *

OTHER INFORMATION
First things first, this is a girl/girl fic. Both characters like females, so please don't change either of their sexualities for the sake of the plot! Yara and Mylene* are very dedicated and passionate to each other.

That being said, the name, Mylene*, can be changed if you want. She has no last name. The title can also be changed.

Mylene* is part of a small group of mermaids that sit along the shores of the Iron Islands, trying to lure in unwary sailors to the rocks, where they would eventually crash. The group of mermaids (more-so, sirens), relish in sending sailors to their deaths, and have been seen many times near Pyke by the villagers.

Yara and Mylene* are around the same age, and Yara first spots her outside her window when she is fourteen. This is a time when Yara is the only Greyjoy child living inside Pyke with Balon, because Theon was sent to be a ward to the Starks when he was eight. Her main goal has always been to learn the ways of being a Greyjoy, and to train as the warrior she was meant to be.

However, this plan is derailed when Yara becomes interested in Mylene*. Two years after first spotting her, Yara finally begins to speak with Mylene* and they fall in love. When Yara starts to go on her first rades and reaps, Mylene* and her group of sirens go along and help lure in Yara's enemies into the sea. As well as having a romance, the two really benefit off each other.

Also, speaking maturely here, Mylene* is a mermaid, meaning she got a fish-tail, my dudes. I don't know how you could get around that, but I guess there would be no sexy times between Yara and Mylene*. But if you can find a way to do that, then by all means, go for it lol. But besides that, their relationship is very emotional and almost innocent-like.

You can have this story still also follow the the storyline of the show/series. But I'd say around the point that Yara leaves the Iron Islands to visit Daenerys, their relationship must end. Mylene* can't go on following Yara's journey together, and it's then that the two end their passionate affair and part ways.

Remember to abide by the rules and have fun writing!

PLOT BY:
stxrmborn
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, MESSAGE ME!