EMPTY LOVERS ▬ ramsay bolton

STATUS: TAKEN BY LadyJygritteCaveSex
TITLE: EMPTY LOVERS*
LOVE INTEREST/COMPANION: RAMSAY BOLTON
OC: SAMARA* LYNDERLY
THEME SONG(S): AND THE SNAKES START TO SING BY BRING ME THE HORIZON

SUMMARY
Deep in the woods and west of the Fingers sits Snakewood, the seat of House Lynderly. Known as only the Snakes of the Vale, this house has always been more skilled in political matters than fighting, which is prevalent with their cunningness. After the tragic death of her father, the seat of succession passes on to Samara* Lynderly, who has been taught more than anyone else the art of politics and manipulation. House Lynderly has always been sworn to House Arryn, but with the Lord of the Eyrie beginning to not trust the new Lady of Snakewood, Samara* decides to take allegiances into her own hands.

After defeating Robb Stark in the War of the Five Kings, Roose Bolton, Warden of the North, begins his search to more allies. Upon hearing House Lynderly's separation from their long-lived sworn house, Roose marches his army and bastard to Snakewood (in an act to show Ramsay Snow the ways of allies), where he meets Samara* Lynderly, a woman who lives up to her name. The two bargen and make a deal to become each other's bannermen, but that's only where our story begins.

And for the first time in his life, the bastard of House Bolton may have found someone just like him.

FACE CLAIM
KATIE MCGRATH

FACE CLAIMKATIE MCGRATH

AS SAMARA* LYNDERLY

AS SAMARA* LYNDERLY

OTHER INFORMATION
So, basically, I was really inspired to write up this plot because of And the Snakes Start to Sing by Bring Me the Horizon. Idk fam, it's a really good song, and an awesome theme for this OC and Ramsay.

Although the title is Empty Lovers* (which can be changed), the plot isn't necessarily a romance. You can make it one if you want, but I wouldn't categorize it as that. The OC and Ramsay are very manipulative and terrible to themselves and those around them. Basically, she kinda matches his crazy. She is not a good person by any means and her terrible choices (which you can decided on) cannot be redeemed in anyway. She is just as twisted as Ramsay is, but also more wise about politics.

Besides what I have written down in the summary, you can continue the story on in any way you want. I would like it to start just after Season 3, but in the area just before Season 4, ya feel me? You can continue it into Season 5, and have Samara* marry Ramsay instead of Sansa, and turn it into a full AU. Honestly, anything goes for this plot, as long as you abide by the traits of the OC.

I chose House Lynderly simply because they were related to snakes. Not gonna lie there. But also this house doesn't have a lot of history written down about them. All I could find was that their seat was Snakewood and they are a noble house from the Vale of Arryn, sworn to House Arryn. Their sigil is eleven green snakes on a field of black too. That's really it, but I think this could be a good thing so you, as the writer, can expand on the history of House Lynderly.

The first name of the OC, Samara*, can be changed if you want. The house name cannot be changed. The title can be changed.

Remember to abide by the rules and have fun writing!

PLOT BY
stxrmborn
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, MESSAGE ME!