RABBIT HEART ▬ oberyn martell

TITLE: Rabbit Heart*
STATUS: taken by pcrthos
OC: Alysanne* Lannister
LOVE INTEREST: Oberyn Martell

PLOT SUMMARY:

FOUR GOLDEN LIONS WERE BORN TO THE LORD OF CASTERLY ROCK. Four children are all Tywin Lannister is given at the price of his wife. They say that after Joanna Lannister's death, the light left Lord Tywin's eyes. He never remarried after the loss of his Lady of Lannister. Instead, he became a cruel and bitter man with a thirst for blood in his heart.

The eldest of his four children, Cersei, inherited Tywin's knack for cruelty, tormenting her younger siblings. His eldest son, Jaime, inherited his arrogance, but loved his siblings all the same. ( He was of a gentler heart than Cersei. ) Tywin's second son, Tyrion, inherited his strategic mind and intellect. However, his second daughter inherited little from Tywin Lannister. They say Alysanne Lannister is her mother reborn, and for that very reason, Tywin Lannister despises her. The mere sight of his youngest daughter is too painful for him to bear.

When Lady Joanna's old friend, Princess Loreza Martell, comes to Casterly Rock, she proposes a marriage alliance between her children and Tywin's; something she and Joanna had discussed while they were both ladies in waiting for King Aerys. Tywin refuses to allow Cersei or Jaime to be married to either of the Martell children, but he is all too eager to send his youngest daughter away, and agrees to betroth Alysanne to Prince Oberyn instead.

FACECLAIMS:

GABRIELLA WILDE as ALYSANNE LANNISTER

PEDRO PASCAL as OBERYN MARTELL

EXTRA INFORMATION:

- Alysanne and Oberyn would be young children during the time of their betrothal, so they wouldn't be married until after Robert's Rebellion. You can decide when exactly you want that to be. If you want, you can even wait and have it be sometime during the show.

- Alyssane should either be Tyrion's twin sister or she should be a year older than him. She should be very close with Tyrion and Jaime, but not close with Cersei.

- Alysanne and Oberyn definitely shouldn't fall in love at first sight; it should be more of a slow build romance. There should be a bit of tension between them, considering the history of their families.

- You can also decide whether or not Oberyn has all of his daughters and whether or not he meets Ellaria Sand.

MOODBOARD:

leave a comment if you're interested! for questions, message couragebekind!