I Hate You But .. Your Kind Of Cute

Ian looked up at the popular boy with swoopy emo hair and a cruel smirk, stroll into the class room. He bowed his head meekly, watching the boy stroll over to the desk in front of him.

"what's up gay lord." the boy sneered loudly at Ian, earning laughs from the rest of the students. Ian blushed, his face hot with anger and embarasment.

"I-I'm not gay..." he whimpered lamely back in return as the darker haired boy grabbed the collar of his shirt. Ian yelped in fear as he got pushed against the wall. he stared into the boys dark brown eyes, realizing they were quite beautiful.

"what did you say Hecox..." he growled, pinning Ians shaking wrists to the wall, the whole class watching excitedly.

"I-I... I'm not gay" Ian said firmly, staring as confidently as he could into the beautiful boys eyes. He gulped in fear as it looked like the boy was going to kill him, but thankfully he heard the teacher walk in.

"Anthony! get back to your seat. Ian! you too!" the teacher barked impatiently, as the class scuttled to their seats at once. Anthony released ian slowly, giving him an angry glare as he went to sit down. Ian walked shakily back to his desk and bit his lip.

    The lesson went passed painfully slowly, the students almost falling asleep due to boredom.

"allright go get some papers from the back of the class!" the teacher ordered. Everyone barged down to the back of the classroom, pushing passed eachother roughly as Ian tried to crawl through them without being noticed. He suddenly felt his body get shoved forwards by one of Anthonys friends.

"watch it!" he smirked, elbowing past him. Ian gulped, not bothering to fight back this time and waited at the back of the croud, blending in as much as he could.

   He finally reached the front and brought his hand up to take a maths paper when someone's hand landed on his. Muttering an apology he looked up and realized it was Anthonys.

   Anthony punched Ian in the chest, making him yelp in pain.

"don't touch me...." Anthony growled. Ian fought back and hit Anthony weakly in the arm. He shivvered in fear as he saw Anthonys face grow angrier and more evil.

"wrong choice Hecox." he grumbled through gritted teach, before punching Ian hard in the gut. Ian stumbled backwards from the impact and grabbed the front of Anthonys shirt, pulling him down on top of him as he hit the floor.

Ian felt something, smooth and warm hit his lips, making him smile for moment as he forgot the agony he was experiencing in his stomach. his eyes fluttered open and he screamed, realizing it was Anthony. he had kissed Anthony...

"I-I no! I didn't mean t- sorry I..." he stammered at Anthony, standing up and cowaring from him.

Anthony said nothing but just glared at him, his mean eyes almost piercing into ians. He then began to walk slowly back to his desk, leaving Ian trembling.

*****

The lesson had finally finished and ian shoved his books into his bag, hoping to get as far away from everyone as soon as he could, in fear of being tormented. He sprinted to the changing rooms, looking around and let out a relieved sigh as no one else was there.

he stripped off his shirt, sighing as he looked in the mirror. He found his mind slowly drifting to Anthony before he felt his body being tackled into the wall. He gasped and peeked up in fear, seeing Anthony very close to him. Struggling to get out of Anthonys grip, Ian panted, feeling afraid.

"let me go!" he squeeked high pitchly, before Anthony leaned in, sticking his knee between ians thighs, incredibly close to his crotch.

"you enjoyed that kiss a little too much didn't you." he growled in a whisper, his eyes darting down at Ians torso. Ian didn't have a chance to reply before Anthony slammed him against the wall again.

"your disgusting." he said in disgust, leaning in close to Ian. Ian whimpered, unable to move, feeling petrified. Anthony pressed up against Ian making him even more scared, his face inches from ians.

"stay away from me." he hummed darkly against Ians cheek, sliding his lips down his face gently. Ian gasped loudly, feeling Anthonys lips smash into his own, only for a split second. Ian watched shakily as Anthony left the locker room.