Chapter 4

Ian tried avoiding Anthony after their little meet up they already that day , As he walked to lunch not seeing where he was going and bumped into someone.

" I'm sorry." Ian muttered not looking up but feels someone garb his shirt and pull him into the janitor's closet.

" I told you to stay away from me Hecox." Anthony sneered as he pushed Ian harshly against the wall.

" Your the one who wont leave me alone." Ian squeaked as he felt Anthony's fist connect  with his cheek as he yelped in pain.

" No you just cant stay away from me." Anthony Sneered close to Ian's face as he brushed his lips against Ian's cheek roughly.

" Your the one who keeps trying to get in my pants." Ian screamed at him as Anthony slapped him across the face harshly .

" That's sick but you would like that wouldn't you?" Anthony growled against Ian's ear loudly and slapped him again.  

" Stop hurting me." Ian yelped loudly holding his now red cheek as Anthony smirked.

" No i'm going to show you more reason's why your gay," Anthony said as he undid his pants and looked at Ian with a evil smirk.

" W-what are you doing?" Ian stuttered as Anthony pulled off his boxers and skinny jeans and smiled evily at Ian as he thrust his hand on his own c*ck ,

"mmm." Anthony Moaned loudly at his own touch , As Ian stared not being able to look away almost moaning at the look of pleasure on Anthony's face. Anthony soon came all over his own hand and looked up at Ian with a smirk.

" You liked that didn't you ?" He asked lifting up his hand and licked the c*m off his hand.

" I - I ..,." Ian said not being able to speak as he Anthony pulled back on his boxers and pants and buttoned them up.

" You make me sick." Anthony sneered in Ian's face as Ian whimpered backing away from Anthony.

" Your the one who keeps coming on to me." He squeaked waiting for Anthony to hit him.

" i'm just teaching you a lesson Hecox I would never like you in a million years." Anthony sneered as he pushed him against the wall harshly.

" Please stop ." Ian begged in pain as Anthony smashed his lips on to Ian's.

" Now stay away." Anthony growled slamming Ian against the wall , leaving Ian in the closet in confusion.