Chapter 5

Ian sighed, walking home from a long week of school, glad to be free of his 'distractions'

He opened the door to his house and kicked off his shoes, realizing his mom was still at work. Suddenly the door bell rang and Ian skipped up to it to open it.

"Hey." Anthony grinned as Ian opened the door. Ian hid behind it, gazing frightenedly at Anthony.

"what do you want?" He whimpered, going to shut the door. Anthony stopped it with his foot.

"just let me in retard!" he rolled his eyes, barging past Ian and into the house before turning around and giving him a smirk.

Ian gulped and shut the door, shuffling nervously from one foot to another.

"a-are you gonna hurt me?" he squeeked in a small voice as Anthony stormed up to him.

Anthony grabbed Ians collar and leaned in close to his face, glaring into his eyes. He pressed his lips into Ians with a smirk.

he slipped his tongue into ians mouth, causing him to squeal in fright. Ian soon gave in to what he wanted and kissed back eagerly. He gasped as he felt Anthony run a hand down Ians torso.

"are you hard?" he mumbled huskily against Ians lips as he pulled him closer by his hips, making him gasp.

"n-no!" ian whispered, still kissing him.

Anthony smirked knowing it was a lie as he pulled away.

"cause I am." He growled into Ians ear as he grinded against him.

Ians breath caught in his throat at the words and he bucked his hips back ivolantarily, moaning softly. Anthony suddenly shoved Ian onto the floor and crawled over to him, gazing into his eyes.

Ian trembled, looking back at him, wondering what he was going to do to him.

"Wha-what are y-" Ian was cut off with Anthonys lips somehow landing on his. This time it was gentler and softer unlike the other times before.

Ian whimpered slightly but then kissed back as Anthony brought his hand up to stroke his cheek. He blushed madly and closed his eyes, loving the feeling of Anthonys lips on his.

"I-I got to go!" Anthony almost squeaked, pulling himself off Ian and running to the door.