Chapter 2

Ian walked home not being able to get Anthony off his mind thinking back to when Anthony kissed him in the locker room which made no sense Anthony Padilla wasn't gay or was he? Ian shook the thought from his mind and kept walking , as he heard a car pull up next to him looking to see Anthony sitting in his Black Dodge Durango.

" Hey Gay Lord ." Anthony Sneered from the drivers seat as Ian tried walking faster to get away from him.

" Im not gay." Ian whimpered slightly frightened Anthony was going to do something to him. As Anthony Pulled his car over and got out walking over to Ian.

" Oh Really?" He asked with a evil smirk grabbing Ian by the arm Pushing him into Anthony's car. Ian yelped loudly as Anthony climbed back in the car locking the doors .

" w-what are you doing ?" Ian stuttered in fright as Anthony drove off with Ian in his car as Anthony Smirked still driving .

" I'm going to show you just how gay you are." Anthony sneered pulling up by the woods and parked his car as Ian's eyes go wide scared of what Anthony was going to do to him.

" Please don't hurt me." He squeaked loudly with innocent eyes as Anthony dragged him out of the car into the woods and throws Ian to the ground harshly as Ian yelped loudly hitting the ground.

" I'm not going to hurt you." Anthony sneered as he got on top of Ian straddling him. As ian tried to squirm away but couldn't as Anthony thrust his hips down on to Ian's. Ian Gasped Loudly and looked up at Anthony with Frightened eyes.

" Your gay because you like this." Anthony sneered moving off Ian and grabbed Ian's Crotch Harshly .

" Stop." Ian Cried loudly kicking Anthony in the Stomach causing Anthony to fall backwards. Anthony got back up and crawled over to Ian with a smirk.

" I never imagined you as someone who liked it rough." Anthony Whispered close to Ian's ear as Ian looked up with wide eyes.

" A-are you going to rape me?" Ian Squeaked out in horror as Anthony flipped his emo hair giving Ian a disgusted look.

" You Mean have sex with you ?" Anthony asked raising a eye brow, as Ian's heart stopped feeling like he couldn't breath.

" Please don't ." Ian begged trying to back away from Anthony as he was still on the ground.

" I would never have sex with you that's disgusting but you would like if I did wouldn't you?" Anthony asked with a smirk. As Ian rolled his eyes at Anthony.

" Never in my life your a disgusting pig." Ian sneered in anger as Anthony walked over grabbing Ian's crotch roughly and felt Ian get slightly hard.

" Then why do you like that?" Anthony asked darkly gripping Ian's crotch  harsher then before.

" Get off of me." Ian Moaned out accidently , not meaning to moan . Anthony smirked and got closer to Ian's face planting his lips on Ian's harshly , Ian Gasped in surprise but kissed back .

" Your gay." Anthony whispered as he got up brushing off his clothes and looked at Ian with a smirk. Anthony winked at Ian before leaving Ian in the woods confused , frightened ,alone and slightly turned on.