Chapter 9

Ian chuckled and kissed Anthony back excitedly, letting the packet of chips drop out his hand.

    Anthony smirked and bit ians bottom lip as he grinded down on him harshly, still pinning his wrists to the floor, making him yelp in pleasure.

He snickered and bit Ians neck, running his hand down his torso.

"A-Anthony...mm.." Ian groaned, his heart quickening at the touch. He let out a surprise squeek as he felt Anthony grab his erection through his jeans.

He looked up, seeing Anthony staring down at him with lusty eyes making Ian gasp slightly. Anthony started to slip his hands down Ians pants when Ian sat up blushing darkly.

"n-no wait!" he gulped looking at anthony who tilted his head in confusion.

"why?" he asked looking at Ian.

Ian remained silent blushing even darker out of embarasment as he stared at the floor. Anthony smirked and rolled his eyes.

"your a virgin arnt you?" he snickered making ian scowl and look up with a playful glare.

"sh-shutup!" he said in annoyance as Anthony bit his lip.

"you are arnt you?" Anthony chuckled looking at Ian. Ian said nothing.

"it's fine come on. lets watch a movie or something." He helped Ian up off the floor and handed him his chips before pulling him over to the couch gently.

Ian and Anthony both sat down on the couch deciding to watch Toy Story. Anthony laughed and flicked to the right channel.

As the movie continued to play Anthony glanced over at Ian, biting his lip with a smirk.

Ian looked over at anthony bashfully and giggled.

"why are you staring at me?" He laughed as Anthony moved closer to him, placing a hand on his thigh. Ian gasped slightly.

"hey Ian you wanna do something fun?" Anthony hummed in a low seductive voice making Ian blush.

"Anthony I'm not having sex with you." he rolled his eyes playfully feeling Anthony glide his hand up even higher on his thigh.

"I know. but you wanna do something else?" he suggested in ians ear. Ian gulped and looked at Anthony with a slight giggle.

"like what?" he whispered back excitedly. Anthony grinned and whispered something in ians ear making him squeal and blush madly.

"a blowjob!?" Ian yelped looking at Anthony who was biting his lip smirking slightly. He nodded.

"uhuh...is that something you might want?" Anthony almost growled against Ians cheek making him shiver in pleasure.

"I-I...um I've never had one of those either." he admitted in a squeek, almost unable to speak from the pleasure he experienced from Anthonys words.

Anthony laughed and looked up at the blushing Ian.

"you being serious?" he asked with a laugh, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah. I'm only 17...." he mumbled with a scowl crossing his arms. Anthony rolled his eyes and snickered slightly.

"Aaaw your too adorable! your still so innocent and inexperienced..." Anthony said with a smirk. Ian couldn't help that the way Anthony had said it, sounded quite sexual.

Ian whimpered and looked up at Anthony.

"I'm not inexperienced!" Ian argued, his cheeks bright red. Anthony laughed and leaned into ians ear.

"so if I told you to f*ck me. you'd know what to do?" he asked, laughing hotly into Ians ear. He trembled and gulped slightly, avoiding eye contact with Anthony.

"I...um." he mumbled pathetically causing Amthony to shrug his shoulders and pull away with a smug smile.

"as I thought." he chuckled. Ian glanced up at Anthony and whined in frustration, crossing his arms as Anthony continued to look at ian with an infuriating smirk.

Ian switched his anxious gaze back to the movie, hearing Anthony let out a snicker. He frowned in anger as his heart pounded loudly against his chest, nervous from what he was about to say.

"I want one!" Ian said firmly.

"what?" Anthony chuckled looking at Ian with a mock confusion.

"I want..."

"you want what, Ian?" Anthony teased.

Ian blushed and looked down at the floor, fiddling with his hands in his lap.

"I want a blow job." He mumbled in a small voice as Anthony tried to hide his smirk.

"sorry. didn't catch that." He chuckled looking at how red Ians face was.

"I said I want a blow job!" Ian said loudly looking into Anthonys eyes with a shy grin.

Anthony rolled his eyes.

"gladly." he bit his lip and pushed Ian down on the couch.