Chapter 3

Ian gulped and opened the door to the classroom. He scuttled to his desk, ignoring Anthonys smirk with a blush.

    Anthony turned around and tossed a crumpled piece of paper onto Ians desk with a grin. Ian picked it up nervously, not looking up at Anthony as he opened it.

'I turned you on yesterday.' the note read. Ian blushed madly and scribbled something down.

'no you didn't...' he then threw it at Anthonys head angrily, avoiding eye contact with him.

Anthony bit his lip and grabbed the note and wrote;

'you better run Hecox.' he then chucked it over his shoulder at Ian, who picked it up worriedly. He opened it and his eyes widened in fear.

*****

As soon as the bell rang, Ian slung his bag over his shoulder and sprinted from the classroom. He looked over his shoulder as he turned the corner. He stopped in the middle of an empty corridor, panting and all out of breath.

Suddenly he felt hid body being slammed into the lockers as he let out a small scream. He looked up fearfully, seeing Anthonys face inches from his.

"g-get the fuck off me retard." Ian squeeked, trying to push Anthony off him.

"now now... that's no way to treat someone who turns you on." he smirked, tightening his grip on Ians shoulders. Ian let out a yelp.

"you didn't turn me on! I hate you!"

Anthony grabbed Ians crotch without warning. He leaned in with a dangerous glare.

"say that again...." He growled as he squeezed Ian roughly causing him to gasp.

"I-i......" Ian could barely get the words out from the amount of pleasure he was experiencing. He alowed a large groan to escape his mouth.

"mm... that's what I thought." Anthony hummed in Ians ear, before pulling his hand away slowly. Ian whimpered and looked up at Anthony.

"I-it's okay if you like me." he said shrugging his shoulders and trying to force down his erection. His body was then thrown onto the floor by Anthony. Ian shivvered in fright as Anthony knelt down beside him with a smirk.

"why would I like you... your a looser. so shutup." He whispered, leaning in closely against Ians ear.

Ian looked up at him with wide innocent blue eyes.

"I-I... I won't sh-" He was cut off with Anthony grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him up for a rough kiss. Ian gasped and kissed back at once, smirking slightly as he felt Anthony dominating him.

    Anthony pulled away and looked down at Ian, glaring into his eyes.

"your discusting. don't come near me." he jumped up and tipped the contents of Ians bag onto the floor before walking off to class.