Elias Wilcox

STORY;; PAINTED WHITE, SARAJEVO

BASIC;;

Name: Elias Wilcox
Nickname/s: n/a
Preferred name: Elias
Gender: Male
Age: 29
Birthday: May 8th

PHYSICAL;;

Hair: Dark brown, cut near his ears
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Scar/s, Tattoo/s, Piercing/s: n/a
Clothing: Elias dresses casually. Outside of work, he usually wears simple t-shirt with pants that have over five pockets, and hang rather low. They're a dull green and his shirt varies. At work, he wears a coat with the company pin pinned to the breast pocket. Black pants, a white shirt underneath, and a belt, along with the occasional propping of his glasses
Accessories: Black, square glasses

PERSONALITY;; 

Elias is open, dependable, and easy-going. He is definitely a people-person, thriving in environments surrounded by activity and people. He trusts others without a doubt in his mind, and works with a clear, positive energy. People naturally like him due to his aura, and even though he gets distracted easily, Elias is a hard-worker that can put a smile on his client's face by just being in the same room, as he believes best in positive first impressions. Hence, since he's excited to see his clients and workers, the next time they see him, they're more likely to associate a happy, excited feeling with him. 

BACKGROUND;;

History: Elias was born an only child in New Amsterdam between a happy married couple, hence being raised in an environment where he didn't quarrel with siblings because he didn't have any. He got through school without much of a problem (he's not a genius, but had average grades) and met Kane in high school. They went to the same college and even started to work at the same company. 
Family: Alisa Wilcox (mother, alive), Richard Wilcox (father, alive)
Pets: n/a
Occupation: Archaeologist

OTHER;;

- Elias is a firm believer in giving things chance after chance.
- He has a girlfriend named Sierra, they're moved into an apartment together. 
- Elias has had glasses since he was in college. He's far-sighted, and can't see things near him. While he does have contacts, he doesn't like putting them in his eyes.
- It's noted multiple times that Elias is open and unbelievably trusting of people, putting responsibilities to them and expecting nothing back but work to be done. He's careless in a sense.