Casper Dalles

STORY;; I AM SUPERHUMAN (tentatively titled)

BASIC;;

Name: Casper Dalles
Nickname/s: Cas
Preferred name: Cas or Casper
Gender: Male
Age: 22 
Birthday: August 29th

PHYSICAL;;

Hair: Caramel brown
Eyes: Blue-grey
Height: 5'8.5"
Scar/s, Tattoo/s, Piercing/s: n/a
Clothing: Casper is mostly found in the soldier uniform. It's all black, tight-fitting. The first layer is a tight-fitting black shirt that's long sleeved. It reaches his wrists. His pants are black pants modeled after the military design with dozens of pockets along the sides. In addition, he has a jacket that's cropped short at just above his belly button. The jacket has short sleeves and an addition three pockets, as well as a Soldier emblem. Outside of work, which is rare, Casper wears a loose white t-shirt with sweatpants. 
Accessories: Glasses, contacts. 

PERSONALITY;;

Out of all the soldiers, most would label as Casper as the most caring one. While fast-thinking and perfectly capable of killing a man where he stands, Casper is polite, easy-going, and open. He's the one that pulls the team together and definitely a mediator when it comes to violence among a group of people. Most people are naturally drawn to him due to his small smile and the soft, cautious, and careful way he speaks. While firm, Casper is the one that usually takes care of injuries and alerts other people of it, being the one that makes sure everyone's okay before they go about their own daily lives.

BACKGROUND;;

History: Casper, when he was eighteen, joined the military and was a sniper. When the creatures to attack, most of the military was appalled to see that bullets did little to harm the creatures, so Casper withdrew from his sniper position and instead, alongside with his brother, Mo, offered himself for the S.H.S program.
Family: Mo Dalles (twin brother, alive), Vita Dalles (mother, deceased), Tyler Dalles (father, alive)
Pets: He used to have a snake by the name of Jan, but it died. 
Occupation: Soldier, a member of the S.H.S program and the East Soldier Squad. 

OTHER;;

- Although he took the serum, Casper doesn't have necessarily a broadly-built body. While he is powerful, yes, it's only when he's straining that you can see the muscles of his body.
- He is often mistaken to be younger then he actually is due to the fact that he has freckles and dimples.
- Casper is usually instinctively regarded as the leader of the group because he's the one that usually comes up with plans. 
- He prefers wearing contacts to glasses.