Reo

(A/N): I'm not usually a Power Rangers guy. But it came into my mind to try something different. So I thought, "What kinda of Power Rangers series did Saban and Disney not make?" And this is my answer. Not good Power Rangers that turn good anyway. Lately, Saban's Power Rangers have been kinda bland. It's just, "Oh, here random teenage. Take this Ninja Power Star and become a Power Ranger." and, "Oh cool! I'm a Power Ranger now! I have nothing good in my past, but now I can become a superhero!" NO! That's not how it works. You need backstory! You need characters that are interesting and relatable! That's all. Enjoy the first chapter.
----------------------------------------------
The day was normal. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On day like these, kids like Reo, should be burning in Hell.

[Reo] *Sigh* Just another day to be good, I guess. I don't know what the big deal is. All I did was take a monkey out of Zoo to keep.

Reo was arrested for theft of monkey. Dumb? Yes. Criminal material? Hardly. Because he was only a high school student, he didn't get sent to jail for too long. But now he's on parole for the next year. Entering the school grounds, he noticed that the usual delinquents weren't hanging around the front of the school.

[Reo] Huh. They must have finally been arrested. Whatever. Not my concern.

When he was about to walk away, he bumped into someone.

[???] Ow! Hey! Watch it!

The female shouted at him as if it were his fault. Reo spit on the ground.

[Reo] Wanna say that again, bitch?

He stood up, towering over her on the ground.

[???] Tsk! Why should I?! It was your fault, not mine!

The female then walked away, with her friends still giggling at Reo. He soon walked away as well, as class was starting now.

Entering the class, Reo noticed a bucket full of water over the teacher's desk, being held by a string. Their teacher was pretty stupid, and fell for these kinda of pranks every week. Reo walked by, and sat in his desk, waiting for class to start. The teacher, Ms. Mayflower, walked into the class, and sat at her desk, that was when the bucket fell and splashed water all over her

[Ms. Mayflower] Ugh! Who is responsible for these pranks?!

No one responded to the question, so she just decided to choose the student who was laughing the most.

[Ms. Mayflower] Noi Coxswain! What is the meaning of this?!

Noi was laughing to hard to even answer, so she just sat there, laughing and squirming in her chair.

[Ms. Mayflower] Detention!!

[Noi] Aww...

As the day passed, Reo soon got bored of class, and decided to ditch the next one. Hell, he can even ditch now. Knowing this, Reo stood up, and walked to the door.

[Ms. Mayflower] Reo?! Where are you going?!

[Reo] Report to my parole officer.

With that, he was given permission to leave. As he exited the grounds, he walked to the nearby convenient store to buy some chips and a soda. He grabbed a nice cold Coca-Cola and opened the bottle, drinking almost half of it. He decided to walk back home.

As he walked, an explosion was heard. He ran over to the site, and saw a strange Goat like creature. It was bipedal, and had a halo over its head.

[Goat Man Thing] BAHAHAHA! Master Akira will be so proud of me! With all this fear in air, he will surely have enough power!

Reo decided to ignore it, and walked away from the site. But before he could, something stopped him.

[???] Reo. You must fight.

He said to him. Reo had no idea what was happening, so he just walked passed him. But he got in front of him again.

[???] Reo. You must fight. If you cannot, the world will be destroyed.

[Reo] Listen. I don't care what happens to the world. What has this world ever done for me? Why should I save? Find someone else.

He walked away from the thing. Once he was far enough, he took one step and felt something strange. He looked down, and saw a card underfoot. He reached down, and pick it up, holding on front of his face. It had a picture of a Cerberus on it.

[Reo] What is this...?

In his mind, barking and roaring sounds became audible. The thing from before was now in front of him again.

[???] Reo. The card chose you for a reason. You must fight.

The thing held out his hand, and in it, was a sort of Cerberus shoulder pad. Reo grabbed it, and placed it on his shoulder.

[Reo] What? Am I a Power Ranger now?

The question was sarcastic, but the thing only nodded.

[???] Just press the button on the back of head, and the mouth will open. That is when the Morphing Grid is open. You say, "Dark Card! Set!" and slide the card into the open mouth, allowing you to transform.

Reo was only half listening, and only got the part about morphing. He just nodded, and walked back to the Goat Man Thing.

[Goat Man Thing] What is this?! A human who isn't scared?!

Reo ignored his comments, and press the mouth of the Cerberus open.

[Reo] Dark Card! Set!

With that, the morphing sequence began. Once it finished, Reo was now in a dark red spandex like material, with two more Cerberus head on his shoulders.

[Reo] I have no idea what's going on, but I like it. Maybe now my parole sentence can be reduced.

[???] Do your role call!

Reo looked around for that thing from before, but couldn't see him.

[Reo] *sigh* Guess I have no choice. Cerberus! Power Ranger, Dark Red!

An explosion went off behind him.

[Reo] That's gonna get annoying.

To be continued

Reo: Did you just...? Again...?
Me: I'm the narrator. Deal with it.
Reo: *sigh* Whatever...