Caty

(A/N): This is after Caty(pronounced Katie) bumped into Reo. Also, the team will have different morphers. Reo is special, he gets a shoulder pad. Caty and the others gets a watch-like device.

[Caty] Ugh! The nerve of some people! I can't believe someone like him had the balls to talk to me like that!

Caty, the most popular cheerleader in the school, was the girl who bumped into Reo just a few hours back. Now, she was looking for him to start some trouble. Being top cheerleader, she can do whatever she pleases.

[Caty] Ah-ha! There he is! Wait, where is he going? Is he...ditching class?! Only I can do that!

Following after Reo, she ran after him. Somehow though, he could walk faster than she can run. She lost sight of Reo, and just walked around aimlessly.

[Caty] Well shit. Lost him.

Caty saw something pink in the sky, as it floated down to her. It was a card with a cat like monster on it.

[Caty] What the hell is-Ow!

A second object fell on her head. It was a wrist device that looks as if it could hold the card.

[Caty] Like I was say, what the hell is this?

Thinking it looked stylish, she put it on her wrist, and smiled at how she looked.

[Caty] This is, like, so totally fashionable! I'm gonna keep this.

She smiled, and then saw Reo run by an intersection.

[Caty] There he is!

She ran after him, and saw what was happening. Reo was gone, and was replaced by a person in dark red spandex, fighting some kind of Goat Man Thing. Overwhelming fear washed over Caty, and she couldn't move. Reo, the Power Ranger, turned his head and saw her standing there, scared.

[Reo] What are you doing here?! Run!!

Caty nodded, and started running in the other direction.

[Caty] *thoughts* 'Gah! What do I do?! That guy can't win on his own, can he?! I-I want to help! But how?!' *thoughts stop* Oof! Hey! Watch it!

Caty was too lost in thought that she forgot to look where she was going. Opening her eyes, she saw that it was a man.

[???] Caty Karma. That is you, yes?

The man was quiet, but she could hear his voice.

[Caty] Y-Yes. I am.

[???] I see. You have the Nekomata Dark Card, do you not?

He was asking about the card that fell in front of her.

[Caty] You mean, this?

She asked, as she pulled it out of her pocket.

[???] Yes. And it seems you have the morpher as well. Press the button on the back, and insert the card.

[Caty] What?! Why me?! You take it!

[???] I cannot. I made the cards. Do as I say, and protect the world.

The man was staring at her intensely, causing Caty to lose her composure.

[Caty] O-Okay... I'll try it.

Caty takes the card, and presses the button.

[???] Dark Card! Set!

[Caty] Dark Card! Set!

Caty repeats the saying, and inserts the card into the into the wrist morpher. Pink color spandex spread over her body. The pink helmet was next, and had a cat mouth visor over her eyes, plus cat eyes at the top. And to top it all off, two cat tails at her tailbone that actually move at her will.

[Caty] Woah! What happened?!

[???] You have taken the power of the Nekomata for yourself. Now go. Dark Red cannot defeat that goat alone.

Caty nodded, and ran back to the site of the monster. Reo seemed to be handling it pretty well, but was knocked back by a sucker punch.

[Reo] This is really annoying.

[Caty] Fear not! I'm here to help! Nyaaa!!

Caty jumped into the battle with sharp claws on her knuckles, slashing at the goat.

[Goat Man Thing] What?! A second Ranger?! My luck is terrible!

The goat whined, and Reo ran up to Caty.

[Reo] I didn't need your help.

Reo was kinda tsundere, so he has a hard time getting along with others.

[Caty] Maybe you don't. But that doesn't matter. I'm helping anyway.

Caty's cheer and bright optimism brought a smile to Reo's face under the helm.

[Reo] *sigh* Fine. Just don't get in my way.

The goat charged at them, and Reo jumped over it, but it hit Caty.

[Caty] A little heads up might have come in handy!

[Reo] Stay on your toes. You never know what your enemy might do next.

Reo punched the goat in the gut, and sent it flying.

[???] Reo. Use your Weapon Card.

Reo nodded, and reached for a second card in his left shoulder. Looking at it, he saw that is was chainsaw sword weapon thing. Moving to the right shoulder, he pressed the button down and inserted it inside the open mouth.

[Cerberus Computer] Weapon Card granted. Kerbecs' Chainsaw Sword

The weapon materializes in his hand, and he held it.

[Reo] Oh...yeah... Hey Goat! You ready?! 'Cause you're gonna be minced meat when I'm finished with you!

Caty pushed a button on her morpher, and received a weapon card at the top of it. Doing what Reo did, the computer spoke.

[Morpher Computer] Weapon Card granted. Poison Claws.

Caty's claws now had a green tint to them. Smiling, she jumped at the goat and stabbed it with her claws.

[Caty] That poison should wear it down! Finish it!

Reo nodded, and pulled out another card. It had three Cerberus heads firing three laser blasts at the target. He inserted the card into his right shoulder pad, and it spoke.

[Cerberus Computer] Move Card granted. Tri Head Eraser.

With that, the three head in card appeared in front of Reo, positioned at the target.

[Reo] Goodbye...! Cerberus! Erase!!

[Goat Man Thing] BAAAAAAHHHH!!

The goat was disintegrated into nothing, and the battle was won. Caty walked up to Reo.

[Caty] Nice shot.

[Reo] Thank you. And thank you for the support.

With that, Reo turned to leave, but was stopped.

[Caty] Wait! Who are you?

Reo didn't answered, just turned, and turned back. Not even bothering to answer her question.