Training

All the Rangers met up at the public park, and they started training. Reo was with Jagger, and Noi was sparring with Caty.

[Reo] Concentrate. Aim your attacks.

[Jagger] I AM!!

Jagger just swung his fists at Reo, as Reo moved from side to side. He was too easy to read.

[Reo] All you're doing is swinging randomly. You aren't trying to hit me, are you?

[Jagger] Shut it!

Jagger kept swing at him, and missing them. He just couldn't seem to focus. Noi and Caty were having the same problem.

[Noi] You need to be faster. You can't hit me if you're so slow.

[Caty] Shut up and stand still!

[Noi] No. the enemy is not gonna stay still just because you said so. The world doesn't work like that.

[Caty] It! Always! Did! For me!

[Noi] Wow. Spoiled much?

Noi ducked, and tripped Caty and she fell to the ground. Meanwhile, Kellyn was sitting at a picnic table, watching.

[Kellyn] Geez. For a gang leader, Jagger really isn't the scariest...

Reo made the same action Noi did, and Jagger fell.

[Reo] Let's take a break. I have other places to be.

[Jagger] You ain't going anywhere! We're gonna keep going!

[Reo] At this rate, we're just wasting our time. See ya later.

Reo waved them off, and left the area.

[Kellyn] Talk about a buzzkill. We're supposed to be a team.

[Caty] Hmph! Whatever! I have better things to waste my time doing! I'm leaving too!

Caty huffed off.

[Kellyn] Hey, hold up! I-

[Jagger] I'm out!

Jagger stood up and left too.

[Kellyn] *sigh* If in my whole life being a Power Ranger, I've never seen a team so destined for failure as this one...

[Noi] ...

Noi takes a deep breath, and...

[Noi] YOU PAIR OF LOSERS!!!! YOU BOTH SUCK!!!!

This caught their attention, and made them rather aggravated.

[Noi] Uh-oh...

[Caty+Jagger] WHAT WAS THAT YOU LITTLE SQUIRT?!??!!!

[Noi] YOU HEARD!! WHATS THE POINT OF THINKING YOU'RE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD IF THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE A WORLD FOR VERY LONG?!!?!! GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR @$$ES AND START TAKING THIS WHOLE WORLD DESTRUCTION THING SERIOUSLY!!!!

Noi was out of breath, and soon huffing and puffing. Jagger and Caty said nothing, and just looked at each other. However, as if she didn't say anything important, they walked off again.

[Jagger] What's the point? What has the world done for us, anyway?

[Caty] Yeah. We're cast outs. Rejects. Why should we care about what happens to the world?

[Noi] Okay, I get it! And I'm in the same boat! But what if, just maybe, if we could do something worthwhile for once in our lives, I think that's enough! We don't have to save cats from trees, or help old ladies cross the street! But at least try to take something seriously!

As if she wasn't saying anything, the two continued their leave. Noi and Kellyn were left there, and Noi almost broke down, crying.

[Kellyn] It's okay, little one. I'm sure your words hit them hard. They sure did for me.

[Noi] Thanks... *sniffle* So...Mister Kellyn...? How long have you been a Power Ranger?

[Kellyn] A while. A year, maybe?

[Noi] What happened to your team?

[Kellyn] That's...a touchy subject. I'll tell you some other time. Let's get you home.

Noi nods, and leaves the park with Kellyn, leading him to her house. Behind a tree, Reo had been listening to the whole thing. Her words were sharp, and quite painful. But deep down, he knew she was right. Reo nods, and leaves for home himself.

???

[???] So...Joey found more Rangers, did he?

A male in a white cloak spoke.

[???] Yes, it seems he did.

A woman in a red and pink cloak responded.

[Female] But it seems they are worse than the last. They can't even agree on a simple matter. The pink and the black can't even get their heads out of their egos. It's rather adorable to watch.

[Male] Calm yourself. We mustn't come into contact with those humans. They will contaminate you, just as they did with Joey.

[Female] Boo... You're no fun. Oh well, I suppose I can just watch from a far.

[Male] How is Bee doing?

[Female] All healed up, and ready for another fight. Shall I send him out now?

[Male] Yes, that would be the logical move. We must cause as much fear and despair into the humans if we wish to escape this filthy prison.

[Female] Of course, Master Wisdom. *turns to leave*

[Wisdom] Lust.

[Lust] Hm?

[Wisdom] I would like you to test something for me.

Wisdom hands a small, attachment device to his General.

[Wisdom] Plant that on Bee's back, and observe his actions and power level.

[Lust] Ooh... Is this what I think it is?

[Wisdom] Yes. An Upgrade. Now go. I cannot wait for much longer.

[Lust] Yes, Master Wisdom.

With that, Lust leaves Wisdom to his own devices.

[Wisdom] Soon... Very soon... Just you wait, Joey...! I will get my revenge on you!!!