Jagger Stones

The very next day, Reo saw that the delinquents were back to their usual spot.

[Reo] How childish. I can't believe they want money from others. Just get your own.

He complained to nobody. The cheerleads passing by started laughing, but were ignored.

[Caty] Seriously kid. Can't you just be normal for one second of your life?

Caty mocked him, but again, was ignored. Reo had other things on his mind. Such as, what the hell happened to him yesterday. And who that pink female was.

[Reo] So I'm a Power Ranger now. Weird...

He said that as the cheerleaders walked away. Caty, also was thinking that.

[Caty] *thoughts* 'Who was that guy anyway? He can't be someone at this school, can he?' Oof! Hey! Watch...it...

Caty was about to give the person an earful, but saw that it was biggest, baddest delinquent in the school, Jagger Stones.

[Jagger] What?! You got something to say, doll?!

[Caty] N-No. I am so sorry.

Caty tried to apologize, but Jagger and his boys were taking none of it.

[Thug 1] Oh-ho? Ya tink it's gonna be dat easy?! Nah, bitch.

The thug stepped closer, as did the others in the gang.

[Jagger] Let'er go.

The thugs all looked at him, but saw that he was serious.

[Jagger] If we pick on a girl, we lose our rep. Without our rep, we're nothing. Now get outta here.

Caty nodded, and ran away.

[Thug 1] Boss, this'll damage our rep even more. We can't go soft!

[Jagger] I'll damage you if you don't shut up!

Jagger gripped his iron bar, and took a step forward.

[Thug 2] Boss, someone just walked onto our turf.

Jagger looked over at Reo, whom was just passing by.

[Jagger] Oi, kid! Whatcha doin' in our territory?!

[Reo] What? It's a school. I can walk here if I want.

Reo just walked by, and forgot he even talked to them.

[Jagger] What?! Get back he-AH!

Jagger was going to slam his pipe on the back of Reo's head when he tripped over a wire, and fell flat on his face. Noi, the prankster girl, came out and started laughing like a maniac.

[Thug 1] Woah! Are ya okay, Boss?!

Jagger stood up, and saw Noi laughing him. He gripped his pipe, but she saw him and ran away. Gritting his teeth, he left the area, and ditched school.

As Noi ran, she bumped into Reo, fell on her butt.

[Noi] Sorry about that, gotta run!

She said, and resumed running.

[Reo] What was that about...?

As Noi ran, she slipped on something, and again, fell. But this time, on her face. She looked for whatever she slipped on, and saw a card. On it, was a picture of a nine tailed fox with platinum blonde fur, matching her own hair.

[Noi] Um...Is this anyone's card?!

She tried to find out who it belonged to, but no one answered. She decided to keep it, and put it in her pocket.

Jagger was home now, and stepped onto his property, checking his mailbox as he saw the flag was up. Opening it, he received a card with a werewolf creature on it. A Lycan. And with the card, he also pulled out a wrist device.

[Jagger] What kinda junk it this?!

He got no answer, as no one was around. He shrugged, and decided to take it anyway. Whomever put it in there must have a reason. Before he could enter his home, he heard something approaching. Out of bushes, a crane thing flew out and attacked him.

[Crane] Cahahaha! You are the one he chose? What a joke!

The crane mocked him, but he batted it away with his lead pipe. In his mind, he heard the words, "use the card."

[Jagger] I dunno who yur talking about, but I don't care. I crush you like a smashed tomato!

Jagger charged forward, and swung his pipe, only to miss. The bird landed behind him and kicked his back, making Jagger fall to the ground.

[Crane] Cacahahaha! You are so weak!

Jagger grit his teeth, and gripped the card in his hand. Like it was responding to his feelings, it shone, and engulfed Jagger in a black light. Black spandex covered his body, and a similar black helmet covered his head. His visor was in the shape of a wolf's mouth, and he had shape claws on his gloves.

[Jagger] What happened?! Why do I feel so strong?!

Jagger jumped forward, and slammed himself into the Crane.

[Crane] What happened?! How did you-?!

[Jagger] I dunno mahself, but I don't care!

Jagger attacked with his pipe, but the bird fled.

[Jagger] What was that about...? Whatever. I'm tired.

Jagger walked into his house to rest for the rest of the day.