Noi Walters

[Noi] That was awesome! And, I even got it on camera! Hahaha! I'm gonna be famous!

Noi laughs at Jagger as she watches the recorded video. She bumped into someone, and she sees that it was someone in her class.

[Noi] Oh! You're Reo, from my class!

[Reo] Yes, I am. You must be Noi.

[Noi] Yeah! I must be famous.

[Reo] Not really. I just know you because of your loud mouth.

Noi began sulking.

[Noi] Okay. I guess that's one reason. Not everyone can be famous...

Noi started walking away to class, sulking.

[Reo] I never said it was bad thing.

This lifted Noi's spirits a bit, but before she could say anything else, Reo was walking to class. Once in class, Noi started her dirty work, with the classic Woopie Cushion on chair. Reo saw this, and only shook his head. Once Ms. Mayflower entered the class, she immediately sat down, not bothering to look at her chair. This ignorance is what caused the Woopie Cushion to go off, making a loud farting noise. Noi, in the back of the class, started laughing mercilessly.

[Ms. Mayflower] Noi! Detention!

[Noi] Aww, man.

After school, Reo was walking to the police station to report for parole.

[Noi] REO!!!

Reo turned on response to his name, and saw Noi running up to him.

[Reo] What is it?

Reo wasn't in the best mood, as Caty came up to torment him. She wasn't the nicest girl on the block, after all.

[Noi] Didja see that prank in class toady?! Hilarious right?!

[Reo] It was quite humorous, yes. But not really to my idea of humor.

Noi pouted, and followed Reo around for awhile.

[Noi] What are you doing still in school, Reo?

[Reo] Nothing much. Just hanging around.

[Noi] But aren't your parents worried? Your family?

Reo stopped, and looked to the ground.

[Reo] That's something I don't want to talk about. I need to go. Parole officers will be on me in a little bit.

Reo ran away from Noi, and just left her there. Noi puffed out her cheeks, and began walking to her own home, when she was attacked by the Crane from yesterday.

[Crane] Cahahaha! Prepare to be sacrificed, human!

The crane monster laughed, and attacked. Since Noi was smaller than the average high schooler, she ducked, and tripped the crane, making it fall on its face(or beak).

[Noi] Sacrificed?! I'm too young to die!

She screamed, and started running. The bird began flying overhead, and shoting its feathers at her. One feather dart hit her, in her leg. It stuck itself into her flesh, and she fell. Unable to move, the crane landed, and prepared to finish her off. In her pocket, a light shone, and the bird flew back. Noi pulled out the card she obtained just yesterday, and it engulfed her. Yellow spandex with boots, and nine small fox tails that moved to her will, her helmet had fox ears on the top, and a fox mouth visor. She was the Kitsune, Dark Yellow.

[Noi] What happened?!

[Crane] Gah!? She's a Ranger too?! Why is my luck so terrible?!

Reo, morphed and ready for battle, arrived at the scene, and saw Noi, in her suit, fighting the crane. Deciding to help, Reo jumped in and attacked with his chainsaw sword.

[Reo] Are you okay?!

[Noi] Someone came to help me?! YAY!!!

Noi jumped and hugged Reo, practically strangling him.

[Reo] Get off me!

He pushed Noi away, and looked at the crane monster, who was watching the whole scene.

[Reo] Press the red button on your morpher. Activate it.

Noi nodded, and did as he said. A card popped out of the top slot, and showed a kind of gauntlet that opens and closes. Like jaws.

[Reo] Insert in from the bottom slot.

Noi did as Reo said, and slid the card into the morpher.

[Morpher Computer] Weapon Card, granted. Kitsune Jaws.

The weapon materializes on her left arm, and she applied pressure to the bar she was holding. With the pressure, the jaws snapped close, then opened once she put pressure back to normal.

[Noi] This is so cool!! I'm like a super hero!

[Reo] *thoughts* 'I feel as if we've met before. Her small body. Obnoxiously loud mouth. Cutesy way of speaking. No. It can't be.'

Reo started attacking the bird, slashing at it with his chainsaw sword, while Noi helped with her jaws. Noi jabbed the jaws into the bird's gut, and bit down.

[Noi] Buh-bye.

After she said that, she tossed the crane into the air, where Reo jumped up, and hit it back to the ground. Noi pushed the red button on her morpher, and received a Move Card. Sliding it into her morpher, the computer spoke.

[Morpher Computer] Move Card, granted. "Playtime"

With that, Noi started to attack at breakneck and blinding speeds. Slashing and biting in all directions. Finally, she let up, and jumped back, getting into pounce position.

[Noi] MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Noi laughed at her prey, and pounced, spiraling as she made her way over. The two clash, and the crane exploded. With him destroyed, Reo could leave. Noi was about to thank him for the help, but he was gone already.

[Noi] Weird. I feel like I know him somehow...

Noi continued to wonder this, as she walked home, exhausted.