[Author's Note] Deathly Symmetrical -- REWRITTEN

This story has actually been bugging since I first started, and I remember once actually saying why it bugged me. It was originally supposed to be a one-shot for one of my sisters, but many wanted more, for it not to end with one chapter; the story came to be because of that, and now that I go back and read some of the things, I'm not satisfied.

Basically this is was going to happen: the story will not be deleted and taken down from wattpad, so no one will have to worry about that. The rewritten work will most likely stay here in wattpad and it might also be posted in Deviantart (because I'm mostly active there now).

Mostly, why I chose to rewrite the story, I thought that there could be som much more into this story than there was. Also, I find some of these things confusing so there is no doubt some of you all probably read a part that you have no clue what it meant to say, because I get the "wtf is this" when I read it lol. I really do, I have to go back and reread the former paragraph and then try and remember where I was going with that.

I want to give a better charater development to all of my characters: Eevee and Curran, and the others, too, but mostly focus on the meister and weapon relationship. I don't think that the chapters showed how much they cared for one another until the end, which, if I was one of the readers following the story, would have been pissed on how it ended (for Curran Fans). And I still believe the last chapter had to be DONE. There's no arguing that matter, I wanted Curran as a Zombie.

Back to the main, zombie-less, topic of the story, I don't know when the first chapter will go up, maybe next month or, if not busy, the end of this month. I have no idea if people would want to read it or would compare it to this one and not like it, but it will be posted. 

If anyone can help with the cover picture, that'd be awesome! It's going to have the same name, obviously, so be on the look out for it soon :)

Please comment your thoughts about this, I would really like to know what you all think about the story being rewritten.

~ KooriAkuma